Don’t you just LOVE all the Facebook Ads? Or not. This is a nifty tech tip from our Stellar tech gurus. It’s a nice quick set of options for those ‘behavioral advertising’ spots that keep popping up between your cat videos. http://goo.gl/91jtJQ
Do you ‘glorify’ the almighty concept of being BUSY? I know people (hi sis) who tie their self worth to their being busier than anyone else. However, the masses are starting to wise up and go ‘I’m not impressed – you’re crazy’. If you’re one of those eager beavers, here’s a quick four step start to living LESS busy and not having guilt. http://goo.gl/XOrqIn
Providence Guest Housing breaks ground! Homer alert…. Windermere Stellar has pledged $250,000 for this amazing project. And I’m proud to be a part of it. So there. Check out the quick read. http://goo.gl/oSdHcK
Megan: 918 NE Rosa Parks Way. 4BD/2BA/2372SF restored Victorian in Woodlawn Triangle. $369,500
6704 SE 20th. 4BD/2BA w/ unfin basement & double lot. On market Friday. $849,000
Becky: 280 SW Birdshill Rd. 4BD/4BA/4884SF. Near Dunthorpe, but Lake Oswego schools. $1,499,888
Patty: 7666 SE 21st Ave. 4BD/2.1BA/2736SF. Remodeled Bungalow w/master on main. $499,000
Bill: Happy Valley home with 4BD/2BA. Kitchen needs updating but great lot. On market Fri. $343,000
near Ventura Park. 3BD/2BA/1400SF. Available in 2 weeks
Reuben: Condo on Barbur & Multnomah. 2BD/1.1BA. Available later this week ~$200,000.
Daniette: Woodstock. 3BD/1BA. Whole house being updated. Avail in 2 weeks. $299,000
Julianna: Home near Kennedy School in NE. 3BD/2BA with fin basement & galley kitchen. Mid $400,000s
Needs and Wants:
Bill: Need Eastside (NE or SE) in walkable area. 2+BD/1.1+BA. Prefer main lvl living. Under $400,000
Julianna: Need in Beaverton. 2+BD/1.1+BA. Up to $325,000
Need in North Portland (east of I-5). 2BD/1.1+BA. Can be a fixer.
Megan: Need in Beaverton or area 148. Mid-century style a must. Up to $450,000
Daniette: Need home in Dunthorpe, preferably contemporary in style. Up to $1.2 mil
Joylene: Need home anywhere within 30 min commute of NE Portland. 3BD/2BA. Up to $300,000
• American Home Shield last week paid 14 claims for $2,310.
• Community Service Day Recap
• Concerts in the Park are coming July 7th! Have you sent out your invites? How many times do you think you need to contact them in order for them to remember?
• Golf Tournament – Sign up soon for the July 30th tourney! Join Ron and me!
• What tech help classes / one-on-one classes are your highest priorities? In the meeting you said Mail Chimp, importing/exporting contacts (especially in Mac mail), and Mac & iPad tools.
• July 4th is a legal real estate holiday
• 6-25 Investment Addendums – Ron Howard 2:00 to 3:00 @ MO
• 6-26 Evernote Tech Workshop – Fidelity 11:00 to 12:30 @ MO (NEW time)
• 6-24 to 27 NINJA INSTALLATION @ Home Builders 8:30 to 5:00 each day $650
• 6-27 Real Estate in your Retirement Portfolio 8:15-10:15 @ MAC Premier Breakfast http://goo.gl/dY54vn
• Round Table Discussion: What’s the best way to ask for a referral? (Attached)
• Winged M Advertising Opportunity (Attached)
• HUD offers and multiple managing brokers
• Short Sale –Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act – Good article – Thanks Reuben! http://goo.gl/SEYMis
Windemere Mortgage – Clayton Scott
Byte Size Tech – Tony Rossell – Lawyer’s Title
Check out the new browser option called Dolphin!
What a super event! See ParaNorman at a fun premier. See the puppets and have a chance to see the studio!