Professional Roundtable 4.18
Building better futures for our clients and communities by providing values-driven, exceptional service.
Connecting to Your Sphere or Someone in Your Sphere – Items of Value:
So…. Where do you think Oregon ranks in ‘well being’? Middle of the Pack?? https://goo.gl/xHDN5G
I don’t think I’m ready for a fridge that talks to me. DON’T EAT THAT PIE! Well… not YET. https://goo.gl/ZkDGSf
Promoting Your Seller’s Homes __ Your Real Estate Needs and Wants:
Penrith Mortgage – Clayton Scott
Local Real Estate News + Odds and Ends:
Windermere Foundation Check Presentation – Roxanne from the Children’s Center
- American Home Shield completed 11 repairs in our clients’ homes last week and paid $1,757 in claims. (Appliances 4, Electrical & Plumbing 3 each, Heating 1)
- Dash and Bash Updates
- Our very own Tony will be at the Helium Club April 26th @ 8:00. Only $12! https://goo.gl/XXEzln
- Client Surveys
Janet’s Business Support Center TouchCMA Squad is here TODAY!!
Education Opportunities – ‘The first step is never easy. – The beginnings to good things are always the hardest, but it’s these hard times that pave the path to greatness.’
- 4-19 Energy Audit @ MO 12-1 Tell Janet
- 4-20 LARRC @ RH 9-12 Details here $25
- 4-27 List by Numbers @ MO 10-1 Registerre $25
- 5-9 Ninja Installation 4 Days Details here
Building Your Success: “Don’t let the mixed signals fool you. Indecision is a decision.”
- Windermere’s Home Update – getting your peeps signed up through MoxiWorks! https://goo.gl/xuGP3n
- Premier Breakfast Recap – Thank you, Robin!
Transaction Mastery & Listing Specialist: “You’ll never see the great things ahead of you if you keep looking at the bad things behind you.”
- Tip: Check your ‘Trios’ carefully. Many are coming in without the deed! We need the deed in the file.
- Market Action – Positive AND Real talking points? ATTACHED
Roundtable Time ‘The secret to happiness is to count your blessings while others are adding up their troubles.’
- In Listing packets – Do you put in your buyer sales if you’ve sold in a close by neighborhood?
- What do you think about agents increasing the list price once a higher than list offer price is accepted?