Professional Roundtable 3.14
Building better futures for our clients and communities by providing values-driven, exceptional service.
Connecting to Your Sphere or Someone in Your Sphere – Items of Value:
50 States – all with the same population? What would that look like? Well….. https://goo.gl/sUtIuv
Who knew an old shed was ‘chic’? Well…….. MAYBE! https://goo.gl/GFXv49
Promoting Your Seller’s Homes __ Your Real Estate Needs and Wants:
Local Real Estate News + Odds and Ends:
American Home Shield completed 15 repairs in our clients’ homes last week and paid $4,089 in claims (Heating 6, Plumbing 5, Appliances 4).
- March Madness Brackets! Coming later today!
- Dash and Bash Windermere 5K – Peggy updates!
Education Opportunities – ‘The first step is never easy. – The beginnings to good things are always the hardest, but it’s these hard times that pave the path to greatness.’
- 3-14 Issues in New Homes CANCELLED CANCELLED
- 3-16 Homebuyer Seminar 6 – 7:15 Let Janet Know 1 CE
- 3-16 Know your Value 1-3 @ LT Details here 2 CE $24
- 3-20 Spade and Archer 12-1 @ MO Register
- 3-27 Luxury Economics 8:15 – 10 Premier Breakfast Register $40
- 5-9 Ninja Installation 4 Days Details here
Building Your Success: “Don’t let the mixed signals fool you. Indecision is a decision.”
- 2016 NAR Buyer/Seller Profile ATTACHED – Good stuff to know a ‘little’ about. ATTACHED
Transaction Mastery & Listing Specialist: “It becomes difficult to accept the truth when the lies told to you were exactly what you wanted to hear.”
- Top 10 Listing biffs in RMLS – Did you make any? J https://goo.gl/CpeLq5
- FINALLY! The mid year sale agreement changes are DONE!
Roundtable Time ‘Admit it when you’re wrong and shut up when you’re right. This is a simple way to drastically improve the quality of your relationships.’
- Listings with Tenants: Do you put in a For Sale sign? Lockbox? If yes, where? Do Not Disturb Tenants?
- Can you ask TOO many questions to a listing agent prior to writing an offer?