“Help Someone – Be Awesome!” is the Windermere (Moreland) Way
Building better futures for our clients and communities by providing values-driven, exceptional service.
For your Blog:
Top 10 Best Working Mom Cities! And PDX isn’t on the list. There’s work to do! http://goo.gl/VFFuAM
Interactive Map of new construction in PDX. Excellent information! http://goo.gl/6W4UtU
Be careful about calling décor trends ‘tacky’. SOMEONE may like it. But here’s ten – you decide! http://goo.gl/7pgsAb
Linda – 3636 SE Bybee, 4/2, 2656 SF, $599k. Broker’s Tour today!
Sue – 5354 SW 34th Ave, Reed College Heights, $649,900. Broker’s Tour today
Tony – Beaverton, 3/2, 1600SF, 2-car garage, Cul-de-sac, corner lot. $334,900. Live on Friday, First Look Thurs.
Reuben – Milwaukie, family estate, older Cape cod, Dividable .65 acre lot, needs some updates. 3/2, 3305 SF, $349,900
Daniette – SW , 4/2, updated, $430k, Live 5/26.
Robin – 945 SE Linn, 2/2, cute cottage, 1000SF, nice lot. $465k. Live 5/26.
- Beachy cottage, 11th & Miller, 2/1, 1800 SF, nice outdoor space, $465k, next Friday
- SW Dickinson, 1989 Trad. 3000 SF, large lot, edible garden, $599k
Needs and Wants:
Robin – Sellwood up to $500k
- 3/2, with possible mother-in-law suite, Milwaukie, SE, NE.
- Lake O. new construction, $1M
- American Home Shield completed 11 repairs in our clients’ homes last week and paid $1088 in claims. Six repairs were appliances, two each were heating and air conditioning and one was plumbing.
- Mark your calendars! Windermere Community Service Day is June 3rd! Mike Jacobson come on down!
- Client Questionnaires – You’re all awesome!
- 5/10 TouchCMA @ WEC 1-3 https://goo.gl/X78MdT Free
- 5/11 Know your Value! @ WEC 1-3 Details here 2 CE $15
- 5/19 Multiple Offers @ WEC 1-3 Details here 2 CE $15
- 5/19 Central City Concepts @ MO 10-11 Let Meredith know 1 CE Free
- 6/7 Facebook for RE @ WEC 1-3 Details here Free
- 6/17 Vacant Land Webinar @ MO 1:30-3 Let Meredith know 1.5 CE Free
- Any Earth Advantage Designation – Online http://goo.gl/dzPNR0 $119
Consistent Connections: Did I win the week?
- The Gardner Report for First Quarter 2016 – http://goo.gl/dLolCU
Listing Specialist: Genuine People: They can tell when others are full of it.
- Drones and Photos – these guys put on a good class www.TheRealEstateVideoGuys.com
- Great Questions to ask a lender ATTACHED – Thank you Clayton!
- Got a deed in the Trio? Is it current, is it the only one? Real Life Example of ‘not’.
Transaction Master: Move out of judgement and into curiosity when asking questions.
- Roundtable: What does that mean? Accepting escalation clauses on your multiple offer listings or not.
- 10 Good Words…. And not good words to use. ATTACHED
- Have you tried the OREF button on RMLS listings yet? If you get a screen shot ATTACHED, let me know.
- Contingent Right to Purchase – When does it go from BMP to PEN? And it needs some fixes. ATTACHED