“Help Someone – Be Awesome!” is the Windermere (Moreland) Way
Just ONE hour of planning a week: What am I going to do this week to build my business?
For your Blog:
When you’re hot you’re hot! And PDX real estate is HOT! Here are the 25 hottest! http://goo.gl/qq3zb7
She sells She Sheds by the…. never mind! Forget the man-cave! http://goo.gl/uWxE0U
When’s the best time to sell? NOW in PDX! But the best time for the entire market is coming SOON! http://goo.gl/PnS7pR
Joylene – 152nd & Hawthorne, 3b/1b, 1000 sq. ft., $235k
Patty – 53rd & Burnside, 3b/1.1b, 1982 sq. ft., $469k
- 1st week of May: 5151 SE 38th Ave, modern, ADU pot., 3b/3.5b, $750k
- Woodstock, 3b/1.5b, $550-$600k
Daniette – SE Tacoma, 1894 Farmhouse, w/updates, .66 acres, 2b/1.1b $520k
Robin – SE 11th, Modern, 4b/3.5b, 3000 sq. ft.
Dana – 6701 SE 29th, Ertz architectural house, 4600 sq. ft., double lot, $1.2M
- Eastmoreland Heights, 3b/2b, 2000 sq. ft., oversized lot, $450-$500k
Michael – Sherwood, 3b/2b, couple weeks out
Tony – Beaverton, 3b/2.5b, 1600 sq. ft., corner lot, cul-de-sac, $330k, soon
Needs and Wants:
Patty – Close in, $300k
- Close in, $1.8M
Daniette – $200k anywhere
Dana – 1-level, Eastmoreland
Kathryn – Milwaukie/Oak Grove, $350k
Tony- Condo, SE of S Waterfront, $400k
- East/Westmoreland, Sellwood, $750k-$1M
- American Home Shield completed 12 repairs in our clients’ homes last week and paid $1,018 in claims. 4 repairs were appliances, there were plumbing, two each were heating and electrical, and one was A/C.
- So what IS going on with the building across the street from us? ATTACHED
- 4/28 @ 4:00 Charity Happy Hour – With your guest bartenders – Dana and Mike!
- Mark your calendars! Windermere Community Service Day is June 3rd!
- 4/19 Moxi Works @ WEC 1-3 Details here Free
- 4/20-21 SRES @ WEC 8:30-5 Details here 10 CE $169
- 4/21 Escrow & Vesting @ MO 10-11 Let Meredith know 1 CE Free
- 4/22 Omitted Property @ 8:15-10 here. (Premier Bfast) 1CE $40
- 4/26 Personal Branding @ WEC 1-3 Details here $25
- 4/28 Optimize your Website @WEC 1-3 Details here Free
- 5/4 Aerial Imaging @ Moreland 12-1 Let Meredith know 1 CE Free
- 5/11 Moxi Works @ Moreland 1-4 Free
Consistent Connections: Empathy is the critical 21st Century skill.
- FIVE DAYS LEFT!!! WE NEED RUNNERS!!! EVERYONE – Get 10 people registered. It’s good for the event and GREAT for your business. PLEASE invest a couple of hours to make our event a success. You can do it!
Listing Specialist: Genuine People: They can tell when others are full of it.
- Windermere Market Share Graphs – (TouchCMA under folder titled: “Market Share Graphs ORSWWA”)
Transaction Master: Try and move the client’s low probability of success to a high probability of success.
- Professional Broker Series #14 – Property Disclosures ATTACHED
- Mid year change coming to the ‘Contingent Right to Purchase’ ATTACHED
- Lake Oswego Lake Corporation – It’s good to know ATTACHED
Business Savvy: “Only those who will risk going too far can find out how far one can go” – T.S. Eliot
Roundtable – How could you make a case to NOT work on the weekend – and have it as a buyer benefit?
We LOVE Realtors! https://goo.gl/6IMxFd This is pretty funny and only about 3 minutes long.