SELLWOOD RIVERFRONT PARK • SE Spokane & Oaks Pkwy • 6:30 PM
Keegan Smith- Original urban Americana
Pete Krebs and the Portland Playboys-Old school western swing & honky tonk
Edna Vasquez- Velvety, Latin pop rock with folklore roots
Karen Lovely – Award-winning contemporary blues
Quarterflash- Energetic 80's rock music
Help Someone – Be Awesome!” is the Windermere (Moreland) Way
Just ONE hour of planning a week: What am I going to do this week to build my business?
For your Blog:
Techno Toilets? REALLY! I’m guessing the inspiration for these ideas came while sitting. http://goo.gl/0OHwHS
PDX real estate – 122 different neighborhoods! Geekie, but very cool! http://goo.gl/VfAoYQ
“If I only had a brain…” Good brains – are we keeping the home grown ones in PDX? http://goo.gl/wPu1QM Yes we are!
Ben – Westmoreland Duplex. 2 units, 2b/1b each. $490k
Bill – Happy Valley, 4200 sq.ft. Master on main, 3bed below/kitchenette. Partial view, large lot. $599k, April 1st
Joe – Multnomah Village, 3200 sq.ft. 4b/4b, ¼ acre lot, $650k, mid-April.
Bill – N Dekum, mid-century ranch w/finished basement. Attached in-law quarters, 3bed on main, potential 4th. 2400 sq.ft. + 580 in-laws. $400-430k, April 21st.
Needs and Wants:
Bill – Milwaukie/Clackamas, up to $350k, 4bed preferred.
- VA buyers, $300-$400k, Inner westside/Milwaukie, 3bed, large yard.
- 1st time buyers, $240k, out to Molalla
Joylene – 1st time buyer, $250k, Beaverton
- $800k cash buyer in Sellwood/Eastmoreland
Tony – Condo, up to $400k, 1bed, Inner Westside/NW
- American Home Shield completed four repairs in our clients’ homes last week and paid $1603 in claims. Two repairs were plumbing and one each was appliances and heating.
- The Moreland inaugural Bracket Challenge and Foundation Fund Raiser results SO FAR. NO ONE picked the winner, but we still have a couple of points up for grabs. We’ll find out Saturday!
- Client Surveys – Some clarification. One, the third floor’s procedure failed. Joanie apologized for some being so late. Also, I’m checking all transaction memos now, and putting a NEED on the Pipeline checklist ifyour client’s email, current address, and for sellers, forwarding address is missing. This should help a lot.
- We have someone famous in our midst! AWESOME!
- 4/8 MoxiWorks Webinar @ MO 10-11 Free
- 4/12 Lake Corp Easements @ MO 10-11 Free
- 4/12 Code of Ethics @ WEC 1-4 Details here 2.5CE $25
- 4/20-21 SRES @ WEC 8:30-5 Details here 10CE $169
- 4/26 Personal Branding @ WEC 1-3 Details here $25
- 5/11 Moxi Works @ Moreland 1-4 Free
Consistent Connections: Business Ethics: Do not tell people what you think – tell them what you know.
- 3/29 First Time Home Buyer Seminar @ MO 6 – 7:15 THIRTY PEOPLE! Rock on!
- Ninja ‘Nine Habbits for Success in ‘Giving the Business’ ATTACHED
- Exposio Steps up for our Windermere Chocolate Run. Thank you!!
- Windermere Week of Gratitude March 28 to April 1
Listing Specialist: Business Ethics: Be considerate (and also your clients) of the seller’s property.
Windermere Foundation CMA Sheets (Current) ATTACHED Save these for your CMA!
Transaction Master: “He who has learned to disagree without being disagreeable has discovered the most valuable secret of a diplomat.” Robert Estabrook
- Have you seen or used the term PITIA? Principal, Interest, Tax, Insurance AND Association fees. It’s a good idea!
Taxes on New Construction cheat sheet ATTACHED
- Hyperlinks on Prelims – Maybe yes, maybe no. Be careful. I checked 20 prelims. 10 had links, and 10 did not.
- Pearl Office – If you need to use the new office – here’s how. ATTACHED
Business Savvy: True generosity means living a life that benefits others. Rachel from Forte
Ed Wood – American Home Shield – NEW policy! Big price reduction and simplier format. Be sure to use only the NEW forms!
Clayton Scott – Penrith Mortgage
Linda Degnan – Lawyer’s Title