“Help Someone – Be Awesome!” is the Windermere (Moreland) Way
Code of Ethics: Treat all parties honestly
For your Blog:
“All I need is the air that I breath” Interesting map on air quality in Portland. http://projects.oregonlive.com/pollution/
Baby Boomers & Their Homes Lots of interesting stats here! ATTACHED
Frank Lloyd Wright 3d Tour of a home never built? Fun to watch! http://goo.gl/biIdos
Joylene – Se Division, end of March, lots of work being done now, $230k
Michael – Sherwood, 3 bed, corner lot, $280-$284k
Sue – Listing in Tigard back on, Inspections done, cul-de-sac, large lot, clean, $395k
Robin – Sellwood, April 1st. 3/2, Master on main, basement with pot. 4th bed, wet bar, $599k
-Brooklyn, April 1st. Fixer, 3/2, new roof, possible ADU, 2000 sq. ft. $300k-$375k
– Sellwood, 2/2, Cute, new kitchen, nice backyard, $450k
Needs and Wants:
Joylene – Up to $270k move in ready, anywhere
- Sandy/Estacada, $300-$400k depending on finish
Julianna – Up to $500k w/ADU potential
Kathryn – Sellwood, up to 1.2 million for special/historical value.
- SW/West Sylvan up to $750k
Joe – N/NE, $350k
- Beaverton, International school, ADU possibility, $400k
Robin – Lake O, Newer construction, under 1.2 million
- Anywhere under $320k
- Tuesday the 8th from 3:00 to 5:00 – Eastside Village Feng Shui Your Wardrobe Class in our meeting room.
- AHS customer cards
- Getting your client’s email and forwarding address on the Transaction Memo – Meredith
- It’s MARCH MADNESS TIME! The Moreland inaugural Bracket Challenge and Foundation Fund Raiser!
- 3/8 RMLS @ MO 10-11 Meredith 1CE Free
- 3/9 Multiple Offers @ WEC 10-12 Details here 2CE $15
- 3/10 Landlord Tenant Laws @ MO 12-1 Meredith 1CE Free
- 3/16 LARRC @ WEC 9-12 Details here 3CE $25
- 3/17 Young Guns Panel <5 years in RE @ WEC 1-3 Details here Free
- 4/20-21 SRES @ WEC Details here $169
Consistent Connections: Open House 3 step greeting – 1. Enroll “how are you?’ 2. Acknowledge ‘thank them, welcome them, and compliment them’ 3. Your name – In that exact order
- St. Patrick’s Day and Spring Postcards Details here
- Oregon Quarterly Magazine tile ads – Discount from regular $300 to $175. here.
- 3/29 First Time Home Buyer Seminar @ MO 6 – 7:15
Transaction Master: Don’t bargain yourself down before you get to the table – Carol Frohlinger
- Roundtable Case Study #1 – A buyer has two accepted offers but only plans to buy one.
Racheal Weaver – Old Republic
After the meeting @ 10:00 – RMLS is here!