“Help Someone – Be Awesome!” is the Windermere (Moreland) Way
‘The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.’ – Eleanor Roosevelt
For your Blog:
Death can really kill a home’s Value? Now THAT is a catchy title. Interesting read, too. http://goo.gl/B1HFlo
AGENT ONLY: Are you a ‘pet friendly’ Realtor? Some good things to think about! http://goo.gl/GdCNmU
Black is Black? No, not an old Stones’ Song! Some examples of black architecture. (We have another one a block away!) http://goo.gl/8yzw2N
Reuben’s Team – Cottage in Montavilla. 2bed/1bath, 800 sq. ft. plus 400 in basement. Sweet detached studio in back yard. $264,900
Dana – East Moreland remodel, 4bed/3bath. $689,000. 2751 sq. ft.
- Possible East Moreland Heights: 3bed/2bath, 1800 sq. ft. $450,000.
Ben – Canby!! 4bed/2.1bath, Renaissance home with upgrades. $439,000.
Bill – Live on Friday. Tigard, 4bed/2.1bath, traditional 90’s, 2400 sq. ft. 3-car garage, new floors throughout, $400,000.
Joylene – March: Division. 3bed/1bath fixer. $200,000.
Peggy – WA house on a lake, Olympic Nat. Park. 2400 Sq. ft. $595,000
Needs and Wants:
Linda – Lake Oswego buyer in town Fri. 2-26
Bill – Eastside to Gladstone condo. $175,000, 2bed/1bath.
- Beaverton/Hillsboro, $350,000, 3bed/2bath/
- Beaverton/Tualatin/West Linn/Milwaukie. 3bed/2bath
- $245,000, Westside to Scappoose.
Julianna – $750,000 near Helvetia, 3500 sq. ft. 4bed/3bath, large lot (.17+)
Dana – 1 level, Milwaukie, $425,000, 3bed/2bath
Michael – 2bed Condo anywhere, $250,000
Joylene – Gladstone to Gresham/Troutdale, $175,000 2bed/1bath, want house, settle for attached.
Kathryn – SELLWOOD!
- Anything in Lincoln school district, (West Sylvan area).
- Multnomah Village $600,000.
- America Home Shield completed eight repairs in our clients’ homes last week and paid $1988 in claims. Four repairs were heating and two each were appliances and plumbing.
- Sellwood Bridge – An Awesome week….. that lasts until November. J
- 2/25 Marketing with Bear Printing @ MO Let Meredith know 2-3 Free
- 3/1 Luxury Portfolio/Premier Props @ WEC Register Here 1-3 Free
- 3/3 Ethics @ Kennedy School http://goo.gl/n6QEc6 1-4 3 CE Free
- 3/3 TouchCMA @ WEC 10-12 Register Here Free
- 3/8 Mobile Agent @ WEC 1-3 Register Here Free
Consistent Connections: Genuine People ‘do what they say and say what they mean.’
- New Social Media Options on your website Details Here
- MoxiWorks & Neighborhood News Cool Stat
Transaction Master: “Let us never negotiate out of fear. But let us never fear to negotiate.” JFK
- How much ‘personal property’ can be included before it needs to go on a separate bill of sale?
- WOW! A very concerning builder addendum ATTACHED
- Another ‘concession’ your buyer could try in a multiple offer situation ATTACHED
- TouchCMA Update
- TRID tips – ATTACHED
Listing Specialist: “Change words to hip Google catching words in the title.” Aimee V.
- Roundtable: Rating multiple offers by ‘risk value’. Lenders, $ down, waiving contingencies, quality of offer written/communication quality of coop agent. And how do you do this w/o ‘dissing’ an offer you may end up using?
Business Savvy: Be Bold. Be Real. Be a communication rock star!
- You don’t get a CE credit hour, but here’s some info on Divorce and Real Estate! ATTACHED
Clayton Scott – Penrith Mortgage:
Byte Size Tech – Lawyers Title – Tony Rossell