“Help Someone – Be Awesome!” is the Windermere (Moreland) Way
‘The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.’ – Eleanor Roosevelt
For your Blog:
Can developers fix the ‘affordable housing’ situation? Not by themselves, and it’s a tough fix. http://goo.gl/3MGOqo
Can you find true love….. with your next home? Funny the comparisons between finding that ‘someone’ and finding ‘that home’. http://goo.gl/ES9xDQ
So what are you likely to find in homes built in 2016? Fun list that builders pay attention to. http://goo.gl/RYbKfN
Dana-Monday 2/22- 4bd/3b Remodel. SE 36th and Lexington. $699,000
Kathryn – soonish- SE 13th Ave in Sellwood. Price TBD
Needs and Wants:
Julianna – 4bd Westside. Up to $750,000
-Brick Tudor, Westside. Up to $750,000. Master on main.
Robin – Lake Oswego, new construction. Up to 1M.
Kathryn – Sellwood, up to $750,000
- Eastmoreland, mid-century. Up to $850,000
Daniette – Sellwood, up to $750,000
- Scappoose, $250, 000
- America Home Shield completed eight repairs in our clients’ homes last week and paid $1988 in claims. Four repairs were heating and two each were appliances and plumbing.
- PARTY!!! Tomorrow @ 3:00! Right after TRID, congratulate Elisha and Meredith!
- Eastside Village – A very worthy business – http://www.eastsidevillage.org
- 2/17 Contingencies @ WEC Details here 9-12 3 CE $25
- 2/17 TRID Updates @ MO Let Meredith know 2-3 1 CE Free
- 2/25 Marketing with Bear Printing @ MO Let Meredith know 2-3 Free
- 3/1 Ethics and LARRC @ Kennedy School http://goo.gl/n6QEc6 5.5 CE Free
Consistent Connections: Genuine People ‘do what they say and say what they mean.’
- Windermere Stellar has been BUSY in public relations! ATTACHED
- Fourth Quarter Gardner Report – http://goo.gl/a6CV0N
- Market Action – What’s your talking point? ATTACHED
Transaction Master: “Let us never negotiate out of fear. But let us never fear to negotiate.” JFK
- Roundtable: Giving your buyers the Client Advisory first thing. Joe’s take.
- Windermere Stellar Professional Broker Series – Multiple Offers – 5 ATTACHED
- FIRPTA Update-Fidelity wants no contact.
- TouchCMA needs (and is asking) for your feedback! https://goo.gl/kwHBM8
- Roundtable: How do you answer ‘How do I know if I’m not paying too much?’ Or ‘Do you think we’re in a real estate bubble?’
Listing Specialist: “Change words to hip Google catching words in the title.” Aimee V.
- Why using your SentriLock card and not the phone app may hurt you in multiple offer situation.
- Property Manager option – Windermere Property Management www.vosspropertymanagement.com
- Roundtable: Vacant Homes and break-ins. Flyers? Drapes? Lights? Neighbors? What do you do?
Business Savvy: Be Bold. Be Real. Be a communication rock star!
- You don’t get a CE credit hour, but here’s some info on Divorce and Real Estate! ATTACHED
- You’ll be seeing ‘Closing Statements’ and not ‘Final HUD’ in Paperless Pipeline.
- Recommended Locksmiths:
-Mr. Rekey- Rekeyed Whitney’s house. Present at next meeting? Offer discount to clients referred by agent. Contact @ 503-236-7877
-J.J. Lock & Key – Contact @ 503-284-9582
-Davis Lock & Safe- Contact @503-848-9100