“Help Someone – Be Awesome!” is the Windermere (Moreland) Way
‘The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.’ – Eleanor Roosevelt
NOT for your Blog:
6 things Sellers do that agents hate…… How about you? http://goo.gl/vK4CLQ
How to make an offer they can’t refuse? Really? However, some good points http://goo.gl/L74PBZ
What will the PDX skyline look with $1.5 Billion changing it? How about 5 towers 460 high? http://goo.gl/L74PBZ
Joylene – late March – 3bd/1ba Ranch fixer. 148th & Division. $200,000s as is.
Mike – Rockwood Vintage 60s 3bd/2ba Ranch. 1,300sqft. 169th & Glisan. $230,000
Candace – Lake Oswego 1969 remod 4bd/3.5ba. $525,000
- 16th & Tacoma rental coming soon!
Robin – End of April. Sellwood 3bd/2ba w/finished basement. $575,000ish
Reuben – Early March. 2bd/1ba, 840sqft. 400sqft basement. Nicely updated. 92nd & Glisan. $250,000s
Joe – Aloha 3bd/2.5ba. Near the high school. $260,000s
Needs and Wants:
Patty – 2bd Condo downtown/NW. $550,000
-3bd/2ba Multnomah Village. $525,000
Robin – Modern new construction. Under $700,000
- Welcome Meredith Ball, our new Business Support Specialist! Elisha won’t be leaving us though – She’ll be working for Reuben. AND…….. PARTY on the 17th immediately after the TRID class. Stay tuned!!
- American Home Shield completed 14 repairs in our clients’ homes last week and paid $2823 in claims. Seven repairs were plumbing, three were electrical and two each were appliances and heating.
- 2/9 Divorce and Real Estate @ MO Let Elisha know 10-11 1CE
- 2/9 Fireplace Basics @ WEC Register Here 1-3 2CE $15
- 2/11 Moxi Works @ WEC Register Here 1-3 Free
- 2/17 Contingencies @ WEC Details here 9-12 3 CE $25
- 2/17 TRID Updates @ MO Let Elisha know 2-3 1 CE Free
- 2/25 Marketing with Bear Printing @ MO Let Elisha know 2-3 Free
- 3/1 Ethics and LARRC @ Kennedy School http://goo.gl/n6QEc6 5.5 CE Free
Consistent Connections: Get your whole marketing year planned out now, so it can actually happen.
- Llewellyn Auction February 27th
- Brianne Dosier’s new business http://www.brightlyandco.com/
Transaction Master: What can you tell me about your seller’s situation?
- Roundtable – Being super vigilante with the elderly – Rod and Erin Renwick http://s.oregonlive.com/ij5rOiO Be sure to know the details on this, and if your clients ask, be careful about throwing them under the bus (you don’t have to defend as we don’t know how this will shake out), but DO talk about the positive things MOST Realtors do for the elderly. Sound good?
- Property Disclosures and home inspection reports. Legal Update part THREE ATTACHED
- Non Conforming Sewers – updated City of Portland document ATTACHED
- MLS Connect / Zip – Anyone having problems with it? Update from OREF.
Listing Specialist: What is important to the sellers other than price – that they’ll let you tell a buyer’s agent?
- Listing Announcements to Sphere from MoxiWorks
- 2-12 Premier Forum – Premier Program Bootcamp. Details here 8:30-10:00 $40 TODAY!!!!!!
Business Savvy: Let go of the outcome.
- Demolition Tax Deferred ATTACHED
- Asian Americans – the ‘next’ big BOOM in housing? http://goo.gl/0dK2Y5
- Gardner Presentation – some great slides! ATTACHED
Clayton Scott – Penrith Mortgage: