“Help Someone – Be Awesome!” is the Windermere (Moreland) Way
‘The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.’ – Eleanor Roosevelt
For your Blog:
Silicon Valley…. Here?…… Well not exactly, but those jobs are definitely getting to know PDX. http://goo.gl/WY0k3e
Indoor Slides? Oh I SO want one! http://goo.gl/K945BY
PDX is in the Top 10 a lot, but this one is awesome! Top states for job creation? Yes! http://goo.gl/AX17z6
Joylene – Coming in March – 1000sqft Single level Ranch 3bd/1ba. 148th & Division. Lots of repairs needed. $200-250,000.
Ben – Canby 4bd/2.5ba. Built in 2003. 1300sqft. $425,000
Robin – Woodstock. Lot not dividable. 3bd/2ba, 2100 sqft
-NE Concordia on 31st & Ainsworth. 2bd/1ba, 2200sqft Cottage w/great potential. Big backyard. $400,000s
Sue – Foster/Powell Duplex. Quiet St. lots of updates. 4bd/2.5ba w/double garage separation. $449,900
Needs and Wants:
Bill – VA buyers. Beaverton area. 3bd/2ba. $350,000ish range
-Out of town buyers. Good school district. 4bd/2ba. Up to $500,000
Linda – Laurelhurst by March. $1,100,000
Julianna – N. Portland. $360,000
Robin – Newer Construction. Modern. 4bd/2ba. $750,000
-Mid-Century newer construction modern. $550,000
Joe – West of 82nd Ave. Up to $400,000 w/basement
-Willamette Heights near Wallace Park. Up to $1,000,000
Kathryn – Sellwood/Westmoreland up to $700,000
-Lincoln/West Silvan. $750,000
Joylene – Cash buyer. Up to $800,000. Prefer bd/ba on main floor and in Eastmoreland.
- American Home Shield completed 16 repairs in our clients¹ homes last week and paid $2,367 in claims. Six repairs each were plumbing and appliances, three were heating and one was electrical.
- February 2 – Premier After Hours Foundation Event – It was REALLY fun! Plan on attending their next one.
- 2/9 Divorce and Real Estate @ MO Let Elisha know 10-11 1CE
- 2/3 Win-Win Negotiations @ WEC Register Here 1-4 3CE $25
- 2/9 Fireplace Basics @ WEC Register Here 1-3 2CE $15
- 2/11 Moxi Works @ WEC Register Here 1-3 Free
- 2/25 Marketing with Bear Printing @ MO Let Elisha know 2-3 Free
Consistent Connections: Get your whole marketing year planned out now, so it can actually happen.
- Some Custom Express Marketing Ideas for you
- Windermere Oregon marketing coming this year….. a LOT! J ATTACHED
Transaction Master: What can you tell me about your seller’s situation?
- Should you say ‘I apologize’ or ‘I’m so sorry’? An interesting take ATTACHED
- RMLS is improving their agent roster with license numbers. YAY! Update.
- Paperless Pipeline – Send Documents for Review button……. Don’t! J
- Property Disclosures and home inspection reports. Legal Update.
- Info for those ‘we want a short sale or foreclosure property’ buyers. ATTACHED
Listing Specialist: What is important to the sellers other than price – that they’ll let you tell a buyer’s agent?
- Luxury Portfolio ‘LuxeAnalytics’ ATTACHED
- Mortgage Debt Relief Act extended! ATTACHED
- 2-12 Premier Forum – Premier Program Bootcamp. Details here 8:30-10:00 $40
- Odds of Selling by Price – ATTACHED
Business Savvy: Let go of the outcome.
- All agent websites need to be the ‘mobile friendly’ design called Contemporary by Feb 28th.
Exposio – Photography