“Help Someone – Be Awesome!” is the Windermere (Moreland) Way
Goals are Dreams with Deadlines
For your Blog:
The more they test for Radon…… The more places it shows up. First it was Alameda Ridge and Vancouver. Now high levels are just about everywhere. Check out the latest Radon places. http://goo.gl/69I73f
Good for landlords – maybe not so much for renters. PDX is listed as #6 in rent increases for 2016. http://goo.gl/9a2aeO
And how much DOES a 1,000 sf apartment rent for around the country? PDX is on the list! http://goo.gl/tvNLCM
Patty – Edgewater 2bd/1.5ba Condo. Carport, washer/dryer in unit, covered deck. $195,000
Bill – coming in March-ish – 4bd, 3800sqft. Built 1995. 3 car garage. $530,000-ish
Sue – Tigard. 3bd/2.5ba. Open concept living area. $359,900
-Foster-Powell Duplex. 4bd/2.5ba, double car garages. New appliances. $449,900
Candace- Lake Oswego townhouse. 2bd/2ba. Live/work unit. $445,000
Robin – Brooklyn 3bd/2ba. Original kitchen. 2500sqft. Unfinished basement. $475,000
Needs and Wants:
Bill – Seller carried financing. Short term. Milwaukie
-Westside 3+bd/2+ba. Up to $350,000. VA Loan
-Milwaukie/Galdstone. Main level living. $350,000
-out of towners. 4bd/2ba. West Linn/Clackamas. $450,000
Peggy – out of town buyers. Up to $200,000. Fixer is okay.
Linda – buyers want to move in by March 1st. Laurelhurst area. Up to $1,500,000. Cash. 1 bd on main floor
Julianna – N or NE. relatively good condition. $350,000
-buyers work in Hillsboro. Want nice & big home. $800,000
Gary – Eastmoreland $800,000s
Robin – N Portland up to $200,000
Dana – near a golf course. Milwaukie/Canby? $400,000
- 2016 Kickoff Meeting! January 28 from 1:00 to 3:00 @ MAC – Speaker Ron Culberson is AWESOME!!
- American Home Shield completed 11 repairs in our clients’ homes last week and paid $2188 in claims. Six repairs were heating, two each were plumbing and appliances and one was electrical.
- February 2 – Premier After Hours Foundation Event – Great Expectations ATTACHED
- 1/27 Premier / Luxury Portfolio @ WES Register Here 1-3 Free
- 2/2 Website Optimization @ WES Details Here 1-3 Free
- 2/3 Win-Win Negotiations @ WES Register Here 1-4 3CE $25
- 2/9 Divorce and Real Estate @ MO 10-11 1CE
- 2/25 Marketing with Bear Printing @ MO 2-3
Consistent Connections: Update your contractor list often – your clients will be calling.
- “Be In Touch” ideas for marketing. ATTACHED
- Will 2.6 miles of repaving OR99E summer of 2017 make a mess of traffic? Yep. ATTACHED
Transaction Master: To a bully coop agent: Set the tone that you ain’t gonna allow it.
- Now HOW do I get a one day code, or a contractor code? Might want to keep this handy. http://goo.gl/JAg5ZT
- RMLS is improving their agent roster with license numbers. YAY! But…. I don’t think it auto-populates.
- Property Disclosures and home inspection reports. ATTACHED
Listing Specialist: What is important to the sellers other than price – that they’ll let you tell a buyer’s agent?
- Cost v. Value – Always a great piece to have handy for your clients. http://goo.gl/zbpcpg ATTACHED
- 2-12 Premier Forum – Premier Program Bootcamp. Details here 8:30-10:00 $40
- Does the owner have the right to sell the property? Interesting Case Study. ATTACHED
Penrith Mortgage – Clayton Scott