“Help Someone – Be Awesome!” is the Windermere (Moreland) Way
The Art of Negotiation: During a negotiation, it would be wise not to take anything personally. If you leave personalities out of it, you will be able to see opportunities more objectively. – Brian Koslow
For your Blog:
A mere BILLION+ lottery? – Hey, someone has to win, right? Here’s a fun random number generator that shows how much you would win if you say, bought $100,000 worth of tickets. Hint – DON’T! http://graphics.latimes.com/powerball-simulator/
Worried about earthquakes? Here’s a VERY interesting home that is marketed as earthquake safe. And what would the neighbors say?? http://goo.gl/6UUJBO
Michael J. – 1/14 – 7556 SE 29th, ¼ acre, 1700 sqft main level. 2 Mast Suites + 1 tandem BD. $850,000
-1/14 – N. Portland. Lombard & Fiske. 1200 sqft. 3BD/1BA. Around $450,000
Bill – 1/15 – Condo 2BD/1BA. Mountain Park. HOA $321. Rental Cap. $150,000
-1/23 – Close to 217. 10,000 sqft lot. 4BD/3BA 2,300sqft. 1995 Construction. $400,000
Michael W. – Corner of 74th & Glisan. Most likely a tear down. 5,000 sqft lot. $200,000
Ben – next week – Condo. 600 sqft. 20th & Caruthers. 1BD/1BA. $250,000
Dana – Argay Terrace 12825 NE Fremont. 4BD/3BA. Basement In-law Suite.$355,000
Candace – next week – Lake Oswego. Line/Work 2BD/2BA townhouse on 2nd St. no rental. $450,000
Reuben – next month – 3BD/2BA Ranch. More to come.
Needs and Wants:
Bill – <$250,000. Larger lot if possible. 2BD/1BA
-out of country buyer. Short term contract. Milwaukie area
Dana – 1 level. SW Portland. Around $600,000
Reuben – Sellwood waterfront condo. Buyers like Sellwood Harbor or Riverpark Townhouse. $600,000
Daniette – $250,000 anywhere
Julianna – N. Portland. Decent condition. $320,000
Tony – Sellwood up to $600,000
- 2016 Kickoff Meeting! January 28 from 1:00 to 3:00 @ MAC – Speaker Ron Culberson is AWESOME!!
- 1/13 Zillow 10:00 @ MO Free
- 1/14 Save 2.5 hours/transaction Zipform Templates @ MO noon – 1pm Free 1.5CE
- 1/20 Realtor Code of Ethics@ WES 9 – 12 3 CE $25
- 1/11 Agent Websites 1/22 TouchCMA Webinars 10-11:30 @ MO Free
- 1/13 Business Planning / Video 10-12 & 1-3 @ WES $20 each session
- 1/20 Code of Ethics @ WES Register Here 9-12 3CE $25
- 1/27 Premier / Luxury Portfolio @ WES Register Here 1-3 Free
Consistent Connections: Asking for a recommendation letter – send them examples from your other clients.
Transaction Master: To Buyer: “We’re in competition whether there’s another offer on the table or not.”
- Lead Paint Disclosure Obligations ATTACHED
- The Windermere Stellar license # required on sale agreements is 201209815. To look up a coop broker –https://orea.elicense.irondata.com/Lookup/LicenseLookup.aspx – Save both the license # and link!
- A “Put it in writing’ cautionary tale. ATTACHED
Business Savvy: Gratitude: Every day write down one thing you’re thankful for.
- On the LOAN AMOUNT, for every .250% change in interest, the loan amount decreases by 3%; for every 1% change it decreases by 11%.
- On the MONTHLY PAYMENT, FOR .250% change in interest, the monthly payment increases by 3%; but for every 1% change it increases by 12.4%.
- 2016 Economic and Housing Forecast – Matthew Gardner ATTACHED
- Safety Roundtable – Video http://goo.gl/sABOZS Minute 2:24
Listing Specialist: To Sellers: “We haven’t sold your home until after the inspection and the appraisal.”
- Until RMLS creates fields for you and Windermere Stellar’s license #s, please put them in Private Remarks.
- Careful on the legal description! For now, put it in Additional Provisions.
- Some area 143 breakdowns
- RMLS – SE PDX average list price = 282K
SE – 39th to River average list price = 637K
39th to 82nd average list price = 443K
82nd to 122nd average list price = 262K