GREAT stories, everyone! I know most of them weren’t funny at the TIME, but I think all good stories are that way. J
“Help Someone – Be Awesome!” is the Windermere (Moreland) Way
Reuben – 8027 SE 6th Ave. Great views. Downstairs office, loft upstairs. New construction. $599,900
Sue – Mid January. Duplex. Each 4b/2.5ba. New appliances. Foster/Powell. Price TBD
Dana – Argave Ter. Mid-Century w/Great views. 4b/3ba. 3,000 sqft. $300,000s
Patty – Molalla 36acres. Updated 3b/2ba farmhouse. Irrigation ditch. $525,000
Robin – Sweet spot in Sellwood. 2bd/1ba cottage.
Needs and Wants:
Robin – Riverview property. Up to $600,000
Joylene – cash buyer Eastmoreland
-1st time home buyer. Inner SE. Up to $275,000
Kathryn – Sellwood
Dana – 1 level near golf course. $400,000
- Upcoming Legal Real Estate Holidays – December 25, January 1.
- Moreland Party Recap – If I can remember! J
- 12/16 – 2016 New Forms, Wine, and Cheese @ MO 2 – 3ish 1 to 1.5CE
- 12/16 Website Optimization @ WES 1 – 3 Details here
- 1/14 Save 2.5 hours/transaction Zipform Templates @ MO 1-2:30 1.5 CE
- 1/20 Realtor Code of Ethics@ WES 9 – 12 3 CE $25
- 1/8 Moxie Works 1/11 Agent Websites 1/22 TouchCMA Webinars 10-11:30 @ MO Free
Consistent Connections: Simple 2/2/2 content connection plan per week 2 Passion / 2 Personality / 2 Business
- Share the Warmth – Nov 2 to Dec 18 – Almost done – get those coats and blankets in for one more barrel!
- The Windermere Stellar license # required on sale agreements is 201209815. Write it down!
- Multiple offer comparison sheet – in new order for the new sale agreement ATTACHED
- New Transaction Memo – If you have templates (And you SHOULD) you need to put the new one in.
- November Market Action – Hey we made it up to 2.0 months! J ATTACHED
- Porch didn’t work out as hoped – not reliable information.
- A cool Windermere Flyer – Yay Team! ATTACHED
- VERY cool ‘Oregon real estate forms and customs’ printout. Be a great piece to give to East Coast buyers. ATTACHED
And now….. the REST OF THE STORY!
Winners – ALL the stories were great, we just had 5 prizes! J
Joe, Bill, Whitney, Dana, and the grand prize winner – Robin! J
Penrith Mortgage – Clayton Scott: