“Help Someone – Be Awesome!” is the Windermere (Moreland) Way
For your Blog:
Oregon should be ‘ok’ with climate change…..right? – Not so fast. We’re basically in the middle of the pack on extreme heat, summer draught, wildfires, inland flooding and coastal flooding. Interesting how all 50 states rate. http://goo.gl/Lci899
LOTR RULES! LIVE in your very own Hobbit Home! OK, I’m a Tolkien geek. However, pre-fab Hobbit Homes? What a truly wonderful world we live in! J http://goo.gl/C5Pm07
I’m in real estate, and the actual growth between rental units and owner owned units is stunning. These are through 2014, but this is definitely one of the factors in our low inventory. Chart http://goo.gl/HH8lZr Article http://goo.gl/lbVX4m
Joylene – Woodstock 3bd/1ba. Lots of updates. 902 sqft. $292,500
Needs and Wants:
Bill – Beaverton / North Portland. $350,000
Julianna – rental coming end of December. 3bd w/backyard. $1695
Renita – heading out to the East Coast of Thursday after the party
Kathryn – Out of Town client – something near water, community w/pool. No condos. $550,000
Robin – Sellwood/Milwaukie. $350,000
-Ranch w/ADU or unfinished basement. $450,000
-Out of town buyers looking for something like Claremont
Joylene – Woodstock. $265,000
-Cash buyer. Eastmoreland
· American Home Shield completed nine repairs in our clients’ homes last week and paid $3830 in claims. Six repairs were appliances and one each were electrical, plumbing and swimming pool service.
· Upcoming Legal Real Estate Holidays – December 25, January 1.
· THIS THURSDAY! At Mike’s (If it’s really nice, we’ll party at his house EVERY year! [kidding, Mike…. Kinda]) Get your $20ish White Elephant gift, a potluck item, and a beverage and be there. Starts at 6:00!
· Next Tuesday’s Grand Finale Branch meeting – Bring your craziest, weirdest transaction/client/coop agent story, and we’ll vote on the ‘best’ 2016 story. A LOVELY gift for the winner, and good eats for all. J
· In case anyone you know wonders why they’re tearing up the asphalt on the Westside of the Bridge.
· 12/10 Multiple Offers @ WEC 10-12 Details here $15 2CE
· 12/16 – 2016 New Forms, Wine, and Cheese @ MO 2 – 3ish 1 to 1.5CE
· 12/16 Website Optimization @ WES 1 – 3 Details here
Consistent Connections: Simple 2/2/2 content connection plan per week 2 Passion / 2 Personality / 2 Business
· Share the Warmth – Nov 2 to Dec 18 – 10 days left to get those coats and blankets in!
· If you see “Delivery to buyer of Escrow’s receipt of earnest money” on your Transaction Checklist.
· The lost are of Empathy? Check out this College Student Survey – Wow! ATTACHED
· 5 Tips NAR says you didn’t learn in school. J ATTACHED
· Interesting chart on builder government costs in Portland v. Beaverton v. Lake Oswego. ATTACHED
· Windows 10 – Doug’s take.
· Two VERY cool checklists if you’re talking about 1031 Exchanges. And a LOT of them are happening now for the first time in years. ATTACHED
· Luxe Analytics ATTACHED
· Odds of Selling by Price Range ATTACHED
Organizers Northwest – Missy Gerber – For anyone having ‘Improve Organization Skills’ as a 2016 goal. J