“Help Someone – Be Awesome!” is the Windermere (Moreland) Way
For your Blog:
What DOES go into the cost of new construction? – These are national stats, as I’m thinking you’re not finding a lot for 18% of the sales price here in PDX. Fun to see the breakdown, though. http://goo.gl/N5uqGm
Anyone else have the problem of ‘over thinking’? Geez it can tick you off at 2 am! Here are 5 ways to stop. https://goo.gl/pB63td
Awesome Southwest Washington and Portland Market Update – Keeping you in the know! http://goo.gl/urE95t
Candace – live 11/19. Lake Oswego Condo. 1500sqft. 2bd/2ba. $620,000
Linda – Hillsboro Condo. 3bd/2ba. Corner unit, yard, garage. <$300,000
Dana – coming in January! Premier listing. 5000sqft. $1.2-$1,300,000
Needs and Wants:
Peggy – Funny YouTube videos
Robin – Sellwood <$650,000
Reuben – SW. 3bd/2ba. $400,000
-Eastside past 205 <$230,000
Joylene – Woodstock $250,000
-Milwaukie 3bd/2ba $320,000
-Milwaukie upper $200,000s
-Eastmoreland main level living. Cash buyer
· American Home Shield completed seven repairs in our clients’ homes last week and paid $1883 in claims. Three repairs were plumbing, two were appliances and one each were heating and electrical.
· Upcoming Legal Real Estate Holidays –November 26, December 25, January 1.
· Remember it’s going to be 2-0-1-6. We’ve had a couple of docs that state a 1-2015 closing.
· Sellwood bridge is going to suck today from 9-4. Drive accordingly. ATTACHED
· Tech Time with Doug is TOMORROW – RSVP as we have several of y’all signed up already.
· It’s HOLIDAY TIME!
o 12-3 Stellar Holiday Party! J It really sounds like it’s going to be fun. Do RSVP to Elisha! J
o 12-10 Moreland’s ‘even less demure’ party at Mike’s. Stay tuned for details.
· 11/17 – Moxi Works @ WEC 1-3 Details here Free
· 11/18 – Marketing and Tech @ WEC 9 – 4 Details here Free
· 11/18 – What’s in/What’s out in 1031s @ MO 9-10 1 CE Free
· 12/3 LARRC @ WEC 9-12 Register Here $25
· 12/9 Business Planning – Connect the Dots @ WEC 10-12 Register Here $20
· 12/9 Video the next best thing to being there @ WEC 1-3 Register Here $20
Consistent Connections: Simple 2/2/2 content connection plan per week 2 Passion / 2 Personality / 2 Business
· Share the Warmth – Nov 2 to Dec 18 – Social Media, Postcards, email formats all available.
· It’s Business Planning time! (Que applause) Question – what’s the difference between a database and a list?
Transaction Master: “Dealing with the ego of the coop agent is often the hardest part of a transaction”
· Agency – or lack thereof, on Lennar, DR Horton sales contracts. What to do about it. ATTACHED
· Now its official – How to handle electronic signatures on your promissory notes. (Giddy yet?) ATTACHED
· Nifty ‘Decision Flow Chart’ to determine how clients can proceed – or not with seller financing. ATTACHED
· Oregon Alarm Requirements – This is NOT required, but it could come in handy for those times when a client or coop doesn’t know the law. ATTACHED
· Seller Advisory if Landlords – with the confusing 90 day notice, we added some verbiage ATTACHED
· Market Action – what are YOUR talking points? What does it mean to sellers? To buyers? ATTACHED
· Resource Room computers – Files on them DON’T pass the state’s confidentiality test at all.