Treating all people with dignity, respect and equality is the Windermere (Moreland) Way
For your Blog:
Big Mac or Homes – which one has gone up more in the 30 years? – This is interesting (at least I think so), though I haven’t had a Mac in decades. http://goo.gl/KjQ9QQ
Asbestos in older homes is really common and hasn’t been a real estate issue very often. But for developers it may become an even bigger issue. http://goo.gl/8RC225
Oops. You know the city was SO generous with waiving fees for ADUs? Well….. I think they’ll do quite nicely considering the tax implications they create. http://goo.gl/RjHwtS GREAT discussion!
Julianna – 3333 NE Simpson. Across from Kennedy School. 4bd. Wood floors. Remod kitch. Large yard. $540,000
Dana – Condo w/industrial feel. 1410 SW 11th ave. $227,000
Joylene – Flavel between 46th & 52nd. 3bd/1ba. 902 sq ft. Less than $300,000
Candace – Townhouse downtown Lake Oswego. 2bd/1.5ba. 1100sqft. $323,000
-next week – 2bd/2ba. $600,000
Reuben – 1bd/1ba. 16th & Yamhill. Hamilton Arms – Awesome vintage building. $180,000
Needs and Wants:
Kathryn – Sellwood
Joylene – 3bd/2ba. Milwaukie. 2000sqft. Low $300,000s
-Eastmoreland. Mostly main level living. $800,000
Reuben – SE up to $400,00. Family of 4
· American Home Shield completed 23 repairs in our clients’ homes last week and paid $1750 in claims. 11 claims were plumbing, six were appliances & two each were heating, air conditioning and electrical.
· Upcoming Legal Real Estate Holidays – November 11, November 26, December 25, January 1.
· Remember it’s going to be 2-0-1-6. We’ve had a couple of docs that state a 1-2015 closing.
· · It’s HOLIDAY TIME!
o 11-11 Retail Therapy Foundation Fundraiser 10:00 to 2:00 $30 email@example.com
o 12-3 Stellar Holiday Party! J
o 12-10 Moreland Party at Mike’s! J
· 11/11 – TouchCMA @ WEC 1-3 Details here Free
· 11/12 – Unlocking Generational Trends @ WEC 1-4 Details here $25
· 11/13 – Windermere Expert Luxury Edition @ WEC 10-12 Details Here $15
· 11/17 – Moxi Works @ WEC 1-3 Details here Free
· 11/18 – Marketing and Tech @ WEC 9 – 4 Details here Free
· Share the Warmth – Nov 2 to Dec 18 – Social Media, Postcards, email formats all available.
· TouchCMA letter option ATTACHED Check this out. Tweak away, but the concept is great for ‘staying in the flow’.
· Simple 2/2/2 content connection plan per week Passion / Personality / Profession
· It’s Business Planning time! (Que applause) Question – what’s the difference between a database and a list?
Transaction Master: “Dealing with the ego of the coop agent is often the hardest part of a transaction”
· Here’s a cool source for your clients who want to know how TRID will impact them. http://goo.gl/N8eM31
Business Savvy: “Help Someone. Be Awesome.”
· Zillow Reviews on your website – WORC account manager/Select profile/Scroll down/Add Zillow option.
· Omitted Properties follow up – what if someone wants to talk to someone about it? Who?
· Being Human video https://goo.gl/o6mqyi This video starts at 1:04:06
· Cool take on the four quadrants – Livin’ in the Low Positive. J Sounds like a country tune.
Listing Specialist: “Even if it’s a great offer, counter something. It helps take out the ‘I paid too much’ syndrome.”
· Luxury Properties Analytics
Penrith Mortgage – Clayton Scott: