Treating all people with dignity, respect and equality is the Windermere (Moreland) Way
For your Blog:
Portland School District changes and boundaries – Still a work in progress, but will REALLY impact some folks. Flax jackets mandatory for the council I’m sure! http://goo.gl/cdVT9P
So…. Where does YOUR surname show up on a world map? This is cool, though I don’t know how much success you’d have if your name was Mr. Mxyzptlk. http://goo.gl/P6yNVj
PDX v SF v Seattle – From Yoga to Housing. Price comparisons, that is….This is fun to check out! http://goo.gl/Dxl13A
Julianna – Live 11/5 – 3333 NE Simpson. Storybook houses, wood floors, remodeled kitchen, big backyard. 3bd +2bonus $540,000
Reuben – Condo 1bd. 570 sq ft. Vintage 100 year old building on 16th & Yamhill. $180,000
-New Construction. Spokane & 6th. 3-story 3bd/2.5ba+bonus. $600,000
Macy (JO) – 3738 SE Carlson. Lots of updates, new paint. Patio & garden. $735,000
Peggy – Dunthorpe 5bd/6ba. Coming in December $1,595,000
Patty – Johnson Rd. Ranch in nice Cul-d-sac. $261,000
Needs and Wants:
Joe – Close-in. main level living. $350,000 cash buyer
Bill – Milwaukie. Buyer from Canada needs short term seller financing. 3bd/2ba. $300,000-$400,000
Peggy – West Linn. 4bd
Gary – 1 level living. Move in ready. $250,000
Renita – St. Helens area. Not flood zone. Good cell reception. $350,000
Mike – St. Johns area. $275,000
-Condo 3bd or 2bd, 2000sqft
Patty – Milwaukie south of Lake Rd. $400,000
Tony – Sellwood/Moreland up to $600,000
· American Home Shield completed 24 repairs in our clients¹ homes last week and paid $5687 in claims. Eleven repairs were plumbing, six were appliances, four were electrical, two heating and one A/C.
· Upcoming Legal Real Estate Holidays – November 11, November 26, December 25, January 1.
· It’s HOLIDAY TIME!
o 11-11 Retail Therapy Foundation Fundraiser 10:00 to 2:00 $30 firstname.lastname@example.org
o 12-3 Stellar Holiday Party! J
o 12-10 Moreland Party at Mike’s! Start practicing your singing! J
o Meals on Wheels is a GO! It will be just one Tuesday every couple of months. You can still join!
o New office in the Pearl!
· 11/6 – Build Small Live Large http://buildsmall-livelarge.com 8am-7pm Candace $125
· 11/4 – Zipform & Docusign @ WEC 10-12 Details Here $15
· 11/11 – TouchCMA @ WEC 1-3 Details here Free
· 11/13 – Windermere Experts: Luxury Edition @ WEC 10-12 Details Here $15
· 11/18 – Marketing and Tech @ WEC 9 – 4 Details here Free
· 12/16 – 2016 New Forms, Wine, and Cheese @ MO 2 – 3:30 1.5CE
· Share the Warmth – Nov 2 to Dec 18 – Social Media, Postcards, email formats all available.
· Never commit the sin of being boring – ATTACHED
Transaction Master: “It’s the mark of an intelligent person to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.”
· Three Negotiation Tips – Excellent ATTACHED + Breath + Authoritative v. Approachable ATTACHED
· Omitted Properties addressed in Client engagement letters and Opinions of Value…. SOON
· Be sure to have it documented that you told your clients there are links on the pre-lim.
· Elisha – Docusign signed notes and getting the state required docs into Pipeline
· Professional Profile and Bio Page https://goo.gl/2tc6ZV
· 11/6 – Premier Breakfast – Pat Stone 2016 Economic Forecast 8:30 – 10 $35 Details here
· Portland School Boundaries (for those clients who don’t want to go to the site) 3 ATTACHED
· Portland’s “Affordable housing preservation and renter protections”. A quick take.
Listing Specialist: “I shall not commit the fashionable stupidity of regarding everything I cannot explain as a fraud. ”· Oregon City Changes sign code. Full PDX sign code ATTACHED
· Interesting take on disclosing a cranky neighbor. Thoughts?