Treating all people with dignity, respect and equality is the Windermere (Moreland) Way
For your Blog:
Countertops can be a BIG deal – Here are five – I didn’t even know about lava! http://goo.gl/BlBVo2 Mon Dieu!
Where ARE all these homes that are selling? Here are the top 25 zip codes (how many zip codes do we HAVE in the tri-county anyway?) for most homes sold. http://goo.gl/wytDZy We do note that 97202 would more than likely have MORE sales, if we had more listings.
Don’t think this will be on a multiple listing sheet soon. Here’s the old entrepreneurial ‘spirit’ for you. A website that asks the question ‘who died in your house?’ http://goo.gl/RI7Fjf
Julianna – NE Kennedy Tudor. $540,000. Vacant tomorrow. Live 11/3
Robin- Cabin near Vernonia. 3/1. $195,000
Needs and Wants:
Kathryn – Sellwood up to $800,000
-needs buyers for listing on 7126 SE 13th Ave. Price reduced to $625,000. Needs work
Robin – Sellwood and close in Eastmoreland. $650,000
· It’s HOLIDAY TIME!
o October 25th @ 3:00 – Monster March – It was FUN!
o November 11 Retail Therapy Foundation Fundraiser 10:00 to 2:00 $30 email@example.com
o 12-3 Stellar Holiday Party! J
o 12-10 THURSDAY Moreland Party at Mike’s! Start practicing your singing! J
· 10/28 – Contingencies @ WEC 9-12 Register Here 3CE $25
· 10/31 – Where to Next? Creating Home Sweet Home www.pcc.edu/wheretonext Renita
· 11/6 – Build Small Live Large http://buildsmall-livelarge.com 8am-7pm Candace $125
· 11/4 – Touch CMA & Docusign @ WEC 10-12 Details Here $15
· 11/13 – Windermere Experts: Luxury Edition @ WEC 10-12 Details Here $15
· 12/16 – 2016 New Forms, Wine, and Cheese @ MO 2 – 3ish 1 to 1.5CE – More wine will mean more credit hours. J
Consistent Connections: ‘Ask for recommendation letter – show them examples from your other clients.’
· Share the Warmth – Nov 2 to Dec 18 – Social Media, Postcards, email formats all available.
· For all y’all paper based businesses – Keeping in the flow checklist ATTACHED
Transaction Master: To Buyer – ‘We’re in competition whether there’s another offer on the table or not.’
· So only one buyer and not the spouse signs an addendum. Is it binding?? ATTACHED NOTE: The article says a judge would probably say yes….. NOT where we want our clients. So continue with ALL signatures as the rule.
· What ‘cha talking about when you’re going around a home with a buyer? Careful! We’ve been having ‘Nanny Cam’ situations. Council your clients to not say anything derogatory in a home. What if a buyer said ‘these people are pigs! However, I like the home, let’s write an offer’, and the sellers heard it? I’m thinking the buyers harmed their negotiations.
· Adult Abuse – Gypsies, Stress and Loneliness – OK< I was corrected, and I apologize. The teacher of the class was emphatic that ‘gypsies’ wasn’t an ethnic group – but it is. I promise not to generalize and disparage all the Romani from now on.
· 5 Phrases never to use in conversation ATTACHED Good to look over the list!
Business Savvy: ‘Don’t let the business consume you.’
· Elisha – Personal, Tech, or Listing Marketing Submissions ATTACHED
· Agency – Quick cheat sheet ATTACHED
· Your Story is Our Story Video – I bet any of you have one of these! https://goo.gl/Izespf
· 11/6 – Premier Breakfast – Pat Stone 2016 Economic Forecast 8:30 – 10 $35 Details here
· A SCREAMING deal on an Eastmoreland listing! ATTACHED
Byte Size Tech – Tony Rossell – Lawyer’s Title – RPR for investors – very cool!