Treating all people with dignity, respect and equality is the Windermere (Moreland) Way
For your Blog:
OK, who IS buying these expensive properties in PDX? – Here are some stats from the Oregon Office of Economic Analysis (These actuary types must have a killer Holiday Party J) http://goo.gl/95ChyG
The house that Brian Allen grew up in is for sale? Fun! Not that my friends aren’t awesome, but his dad’s party was a who’s who in show biz. http://goo.gl/Z7M2Si
Cascadia Quake zipcode analysis. In case Portland doesn’t become beach front property if/when the big one hits, here’s a nifty site based on zipcode you should checkout. http://goo.gl/WWs7Ta
Julianna – $540,000. NE Simpson, near Kennedy School. 2800sqft Tudor. Live 11/5
-$1million fixer in Ladd’s Addition. Needs cosmetics, lots of paint and trees need trimming
Reuben – Short Sale- 60th & Duke. Modest 3/2.5. needs cosmetics, paint, carpet, interior doors. $252,000
Joylene – 38th & Flavel. 3/1. Needs updates. $250,000ish
Needs and Wants:
Julianna – Close in. Newer & Skinny
Daniette – Close-in SE/NE. downtown commuter. $650,000
Reuben – $200-400,000. No criteria
· Charity Chowdown courtesy of Peggy today. Yummmmm and thank you!
· It’s HOLIDAY TIME!
o October 25th @ 3:00 – Monster March
o November 11 Retail Therapy Foundation Fundraiser 10:00 to 2:00 $30 firstname.lastname@example.org
o 12-3 Stellar Holiday Party! J
· 10/21 – What to know when dealing with the Elderly @ MO 2-3pm 1CE
· 10/28 – Contingencies @ WEC 9-12 Register Here 3CE $25
· 10/31 – Where to Next? Creating Home Sweet Home www.pcc.edu/wheretonext Renita
· 11/6 – Build Small Live Large http://buildsmall-livelarge.com 8am-7pm Candace $125
Consistent Connections: ‘Ask for recommendation letter – show them examples from your other clients.’
· Tuesday 10/20 – First Time Home Buyer seminar @ MO 6:00 to 7:30
· Share the Warmth – Nov 2 to Dec 18 – Social Media, Postcards, email formats all available.
· Elisha – Need Database assistance?
Transaction Master: To Buyer – ‘We’re in competition whether there’s another offer on the table or not.’
· Oregon AND PDX smoke and CO detector FAQ revisited ATTACHED
Business Savvy: ‘Don’t let the business consume you.’
· Median Prices by area – 1995 v. 2015 ATTACHED
· Some good intel for your next business profile pic ATTACHED
· September Market Action – What’s YOUR talking point? ATTACHED
· 25 Marketing Ideas for Open Houses ATTACHED
· 12 Ways to use Social Media ATTACHED
· 10-23 Premier Breakfast “The Living Curiously Lifestyle – Becki Saltzman http://goo.gl/fEbEiN
· How to use the new RMLS photo manager ATTACHED
· Roundtable – Bad roof – New Roof before listing or negotiate in the repair period?
· Odds of Selling by Price Range – ATTACHED
Clayton Scott – Penrith Mortgage