Treating all people with dignity, respect and equality is the Windermere (Moreland) Way
For your Blog:
Minimum wage v. average rents – These are by state. It’s really a BIG report, but quite interesting! http://goo.gl/fdJQuJ
Are you a bike rider in PDX? Check out this VERY cool app intended to help city peddlers. http://goo.gl/IbL9Nr
Gardeners need to plan ahead. I guess that disqualifies me, but for those who do, here’s 6 Spring Bulb tips. http://goo.gl/wsGJz1
Reuben – 1656 SE Clatsop Bungalow. Wery well done. Lots of updates. $449,500
FSBO – 6703 SE 148th Ave. Diamond in the rough. Near Powell Butte. Beautiful view. Hot tub on the balcony. 4 beds+bonus. Unfinished basement. $499,990
Bill – live 9/24. 3925 SE King in Milwaukie. 4bd/2ba traditional. Built 1930s. 2000sqft. 2car. Nice oak floors. $330,000
Dana – 7636 SE 31st. Tall & Skinny. 3bd/2ba. Studio behind garage. $599,000
– 6336 SE 40th. 2bd+/2ba. Duniway Schools. $425,000
Daniette – 4535 NE Grand Blvd. Cute spot. 4bd/3.5ba. basement used for AirNb.
– remod house. Top of the line appliances. $585,000
Rogers – Fixer – 7214 SE 34th. 3bd/2ba. Live on 9/25
– Fixer – 1333 SE Rex. Needs lots of work. Great location. 4bd/2ba. Over $550,000. Live early next week
Linda – Office Exclusive! – 5bd/ba. 2800sqft. 70th & SE Morrison. Has updates. Tenant occupied. $549,000
Joe – Mollala double wide. 2.13 acres. Has a barn
Needs and Wants:
Bill – up to $400,000. 2ba. Inner SE/Milwaukie
– 2bd/1ba or more. Up to $425,000. Wood floors. SE / Milwaukie
-2bd/1ba. Amin level living. $400s-$500,000
Dana – cash buyer. Home intended to be a rental. Close in. $400,000
Reuben – Close in w/great view. Up to $1million. Master on main floor. Newer construction or buildable
Joylene – 1 level. Up to $450,000. Happy Valley area. Older woman. Move in ready
Robin – Milwaukie up to $350,000
– cash buyer up to $650,000
– Beaverton Condo up to $150,000
– investor. Duplex up to $500,000
Ben – knows of a rental available for 2 months. $2500-$3000
- American Home Shield completed 15 repairs last week and paid $4828 in claims. 6 repairs were appliances, three were AC and plumbing, two were electrical and one was swimming pool service.
- Our Charity Chowdown – Courtesy of our very own Daniette West! Thank you, and YUM!
- Tech Time with Doug on 9/29 – SIGN UP and get your tech troubles solved!
- 9/25 – Lead Paint Testing – INTERESTED? 9:30-10:30 @ MO 1CE
- 9-28 – 5 Ways to increase your income/Hr/ @ MO webinar 11:00 to 12:00
- 9/29 – Consumer Protection Series @ WEC 1-3pm More info here $15 2CE
- 9/30 – Facebook for Real Estate @ WEC 10-noon Register Here $15
- 10/1 – Life Cycle of a Successful Realtor @ WEC 1-3pm Register Here $15
- 10/7 – Code of Ethics @ WEC 9-12 Register Here $25
- 10/13 – Premier & Luxury Portfolio Marketing @ WEC 1-3pm Details here Free
- 10/21 – What to know when dealing with the Elderly @ MO 2-3pm 1CE
- Warmth Coat & Blanket Drive starts 11-2 through 12-18 – Let’s let ALL our peeps know!!!
- A case for having your website lookin’ good.
- Why do we have all these %^*& forms, anyway????? ATTACHED
- Omitted Properties – Take it next time – a couple of points from the class
- So THIS explains it! Why I REALLY need to ‘unplug’. ATTACHED
- Where the most homes sell by price range ATTACHED
- If you use Chrome and like to open PDF.
- 10-23 Premier Breakfast “The Living Curiously Lifestyle – Becki Saltzman http://goo.gl/fEbEiN
- Portland School Boundaries – the are ‘deemed accurate at the time of publication.’ https://goo.gl/op7DZB
Clayton Scott – Penrith Mortgage
Patty Brockman Iron Man on Sunday!