Treating all people with dignity, respect and equality is the Windermere (Moreland) Way
For your Blog:
Got an opinion on demolition of homes in PDX? – Here’s your chance to have your thoughts heard. Check out the phone and online comment options. http://goo.gl/3EnYIR
Would you think a list of ‘Coffee Cities WOULDN’T have Portland on it? Me either, and we are. #1 isn’t a surprise, but it’s fun to see the six runners up. https://goo.gl/jCoFcD
If three trees fall in Eastmoreland, will anyone hear? Ummm Yeah. The saga of the redwoods continues. http://goo.gl/6yMg45
Linda – 5112 SE 50th – 2622sqft. Everything needs to be done. Or possible tear down.
- 6524 SE 37th – Original 1950s home. “leave it to Beaver” street. 3bd/2.1ba possible ADU downstairs
- 2289 SW Humphrey – West Hills. 13000sqft lot. House has great bones. 4bd/3ba. Basement has separate entrance.
- Office exclusive until 1/11 – SE Morrison – Mt. Tabor corner lot. 5bd/2ba. $549,900
Reuben – Gladstone. 4bd/2.5ba. built in 2003 $349,900. Really friendly neighborhood/street
Dana – SE 40th. 3bd/1.1ba. Basement. Hardwoods. Fireplace. Low $400,000s
– Smaller Eastmoreland house. 3bd/2ba. $599,000
Needs and Wants:
Mike – fixers/teardown. Not in Eastmoreland
Peggy – West Linn/Lake Oswego 3+bd w/basement
Julianna – Lake Oswego $450 – $500,000
Ron – triplex/duplex. Fixer is fine. Buyer wants to occupy
Joylene – downsizing buyer. 1 story 2bd. Close to Keizer. No contingencies.
- American Home Shield completed 10 repairs in our clients’ homes last week and paid $1053 in claims. Seven repairs were appliances, three were plumbing. CLIENT USAGE.
- NEXT WEEK’S Meeting – Our Charity Chowdown – Courtesy of our very own Daniette West!
- Tech Time with Doug TODAY and on 9/29 – Get your tech troubles solved!
- 11-11 – “Calm Before the Storm – Retail Therapy WL Fundraiser” ATTACHED
- Client Surveys
- 9/16 – Omitted Property @ MO 2-3pm 1CE
- 9/16 – The Mobile Agent @ EDU 10-noon
- 9/17 – Optimizes your Website @ EDU 10-noon
- 9-28 – 5 Ways to increase your income/Hr/ @ MO webinar 11:00 to 12:00
- 9/29 – Consumer Protection Series @ EDU 1-3pm 2CE
- 9/30 – Facebook for Real Estate @ EDU 10-noon
- 10/21 – What to know when dealing with the Elderly @ MO 2-3pm 1CE
- Roundtable – What are you planning on doing the last quarter of 2015?
- Windermere Referral Directory – no later than October 2nd.
- What the heck is an ‘Omitted Property’ and why are we going to have a class on it?
- Odds of Selling by Price ATTACHED
- 10-23 Premier Breakfast “The Living Curiously Lifestyle – Becki Saltzman http://goo.gl/fEbEiN
Grumpy divorce – Part Two