Treating all people with dignity, respect and equality is the Windermere (Moreland) Way
For your Blog:
I thought rugs ‘fit’ if they didn’t have to go up the side of a wall – However, those who know have different types of rug size measurements that look the BEST. http://goo.gl/Wl6iP4
Renting on the ‘Left Coast’? – Wow, rents have gone up fast and crazy high out West. Check out the MEDIAN rent in San Francisco right now. AMAZING! http://goo.gl/v6BfDd
Can the Housing market get high on pot, too? Apparently so! Here’s what has happened to Denver. http://goo.gl/xitrck
Patty – Price reduction on 15360 Airport Way. Now $185,000
-Price reduction on 12320 SE 25th Ave. Now $745,000 – unique Lodge/craftsman on 1acre in Milwaukie
-38+ acres in Mollala. Slightly sloped, several barns and 1 house. $500,000s. more to come.
Peggy – 6/19 Lake Oswego. 1.2acres, 4bd/2.5ba. $895,000
Reuben/Emily – 2304 SE Tibbetts Bungalow. 2700sqft. 3bd/2ba. Unfinished basement-potential ADU. $577,000
Needs and Wants:
Joylene – Hillsboro. 1acre dividable. Up to $450,000
Patty – Small Condo. Around 740sqft. Johns Landing. $215,000 or under
Dana – Forest Hieghts, 4bd w/yard. $600,000s
-Mid Century Reedwood area. Up to $600,000
- American Home Shield completed 15 repairs in our clients’ homes last week and paid $2114 in claims. Five repairs were plumbing, four were appliances, three were heating and one each were swimming pool, air conditioning and electrical. AHS Client Use
- Concerts in the Park!
- HOW ABOUT YOUR PARTY???!!! J Patty would LOVE to help you out! Just contact her for ideas, what works, what doesn’t ideas, etc. She is a total rock star!
- What do you think about having a couple of these on our flyer tower? ATTACHED
- Pipeline – Emails you send directly to the Pipeline – Always add a note to the Pipeline so Katie and I know the email is there.
- July 3rd is a Legal Real Estate Holiday – And the office will be closed. J
- 6-16 The Mobile Agent 9755 SW Barnes Rd #270 1:00 to 3:00 Register Here
- 6-23-26 Ninja Installation in PDX register
- 6-24 Risk Management @ MO Plus FOOD 10:00 to 11:00 1.0 CE
- 6-30 Seller Carry OREF Forms Webinar @ MO 2:00 to 3:30 1.5 CE
- Windermere Golf Tournament July 27th – Last year the foursomes filled out fast! ATTACHED
- Client Surveys – Sweet!
- Broker Professional Series #6 – Incidents Not Material Facts to Real Property Transactions ATTACHED
- Coming soon: OREF forms going back to ONE sale agreement, not a buyer and a seller. YAY!
- Market Action – what is your elevator speech for the May issue? ATTACHED
- Do you ever use background music at your Open Houses?
- If you don’t need to say it in an addendum – Don’t. Remember, who, what, where, but no why.
- Listings Taken by the Day ATTACHED, and how it will impact First Look.
- Oregon City FUTURE sign ordinance ATTACHED
- What do you think? You represent seller, buyer has no representation and wants to terminate…..
- Reminder – When does the Three Day start ATTACHED
- PMAR Inspection Advisory ATTACHED