In case you missed it – Here’s the Windermere Community Service Day video. Very nicely done (except the weird guy they interviewed in it J) https://youtu.be/JNk-aKr6CSk
And one other helpful tidbit from Bill – After a while a lockbox may enter ‘sleep mode’, and appear to be DEAD. Put a credit card in the card slot a couple of times. That should wake it up. I just tried one of mine that fit the DOA condition. It worked!
Treating all people with dignity, respect and equality is the Windermere (Moreland) Way
For your Blog:
Home building is improving nationwide – a GOOD THING! – Lending for construction isn’t where it should be, but love that the builders are now feeling the old ‘build it any they will come’ thing. http://goo.gl/0uJy4t
I don’t know if I’m happy or sad that PDX is #11 – Since Texas has 4 of the top 6 cities to buy a home, I’m torn (about being on the list at all. J) http://goo.gl/ohU2w3
There’s the whole ‘Blazer’ thing and real estate, too. Say it ain’t so, LaMarcus! http://goo.gl/PNfEuU
Candace – 3bd/2ba. More info to come next week.
Daniette – 1550 NE 152nd Pl. 6bd/3.5. big backyard w/water feature. $340,000
-6/11 – Condo 2bd/2ba. 12018 SE Bush St. New security system coming. $120,000
Bill – after 7/4 – Rose city 5bd/2.5ba big home. $515-525,000
-Oregon City – 4bd/2.5ba + media room. $475,000
Needs and Wants:
Bill – Milwaukie/Gladstone/Oregon City. Single level preferred. Up to $350,000
Joe – out of state buyer looking for 4,000sqft w/3 car garage. LO or Beaverton (low pollution areas) not West Linn. Up to $1mil
Kathryn – Sellwood up to $700,000
- Foundation Check Presentation – St. Andrews Nativity School
- American Home Shield completed 12 repairs in our clients’ homes last week and paid $1405 in claims. Three repairs each were appliances and electrical and two each were air conditioning, plumbing and heating.
- Community Service Day Debrief – Reuben’s ‘Get the chips moved in an hour goal’….. Gooooooooaaalllll!
- Concerts in the Park! $46.30 check should be made out to Portland Parks – get them to Elisha ASAP.
- July 3rd is a Legal Real Estate Holiday – And the office will be closed. J
- 6-10 Win-Win Negotiations 9755 SW Barnes Rd #270 1:00 to 4:00 $25 3CE Register Here
- 6-10 Todd Steinberg – Agent Websites @ MO 1:00 to 3:00
- 6-12 Premier Breakfast “Are you sending the right message? 8:30 to 10:00 $35 Register Here
- 6-16 The Mobile Agent 9755 SW Barnes Rd #270 1:00 to 3:00 Register Here
- 6-23-26 Ninja Installation in PDX register
- 6-30 Seller Carry OREF Forms Webinar @ MO 2:00 to 3:30 1.5 CE
- Windermere Golf Tournament July 27th – Last year the foursomes filled out fast! ATTACHED
- Custom Express’ new ‘Auto-Flow’ client contact system WORC > Custom Xpress > Auto Flow
- Reminder of the Connie Sign products – http://conniesigns.com/uploads/WindermereOrderForm.pdf wagent
- Ever need this and it was back in the office? SentriLock Ref Guide ATTACHED
- Drone photography – Not yet….. ATTACHED
- VHT Photography – Presentation at the end of our meeting – Johanna Robinson
- Transmission – “Prompt” is a VERY apt word for this coop agent to remember in the future.
- Getting addenda to the lender and escrow – an ‘oh crap’ occurrence.
- What if you can’t read the signed doc you receive (the coop agent’s client has a home fax)?
Windermere Mortgage – Clayton Scott