Treating all people with dignity, respect and equality is the Windermere (Moreland) Way
For your Blog:
How to save PDX from becoming SF – Catchy title (but I’d LOVE for the Giants to be here!) But this is about housing, and….we don’t want to be SF North. http://goo.gl/wQi41W
What’s your guess for the ‘most expensive/fastest selling/ most sales’ neighborhoods in PDX? Make your guess, and then go through the three slide shows and see how good you are.
Most expensive: http://goo.gl/S0wak9 Fastest Selling: http://goo.gl/6msLZ2 Most Sales: http://goo.gl/FlgiE5
In case you want to ride a FAST MAX Orange line w/o paying for a ticket. This is a QUICK one minute video on the new SE MAX line. It’s kind of fun at the time-lapse break neck speed to see how many intersections you recognize. http://goo.gl/vS6vlR
Robin – 6916 SE 17th . $575,000
Mike – 30th & Rex. $849,000
Clark (RH) – Happy Valley – 13792 SE Hampshire. $439,500
Needs and Wants:
Candace – commercial SE/NE up to $1,000,000
Bill – Milwaukie 3bd/2ba. $350,000
Gary – New Construction 4bd. $600-700,000
Julianna – Beaverton/Aloha with nice garage up to $250,000
- Up to $450,000 with good walk score
Dana – Close in w/yard. Up to $700,000
Mike – Significant Home in Eastmoreland. Up to $2,000,000
- American Home Shield completed 12 repairs in our clients’ homes last week and paid $2,285 in claims. Four repairs were appliances, three were electrical, two plumbing & heating, one AC…. And KUDOS
- JUNE 5th Community Service Day – Buy your Run.Walk.Stroll shirt for only $5! Also, sign up now!!
- Concerts in the Park! $46.30 check should be made out to Portland Parks – get them to Elisha ASAP.
- NO branch meeting next week 5-26. If you have a listing you want to promote, get the info to Elisha and she’ll email it out to everyone on Tuesday.
- 6-4 CFPB (8-1 Financing changes) 10:30 to 11:30 @ MO 1 CE
- 6-23-26 Ninja Installation in PDX register
- Legal Holiday – May 25, 2015. Office will be closed (Well, at least Elisha and I won’t be here! J)
- Broker Professional Series #5 – Sales Agreement Dispute Resolution Summary ATTACHED
- Market Action – What’s your take away? ATTACHED
- Differentiation – Who AM I? ATTACHED
- Grow houses: Though marijuana may be legal soon in Oregon, title companies are looking at Federal law.
- If your seller wants to accept an offer prior to being marketing on RMLS….
- Did you forward the Gardner Report to your sphere? ATTACHED
- Ride to Ride ATTACHED
- Out of area referrals to your sphere – let them know you can help them! VIDEO
- Paperless Pipeline ‘glitch’.
- #1 way agents end up being in mediation – Being too helpful. Two examples.
Windermere Mortgage – Clayton Scott