Treating all people with dignity, respect and equality is the Windermere (Moreland) Way
For your Blog:
I actually agree with these ’21 things you used 10 years ago you should get rid of’ article – I WON’T do all of them, but some of these things are definitely not companies you want to have a lot of stock in. http://goo.gl/8I8Vu9
If a ‘weekend project’ doesn’t include watching sports and drinking a brew, I’m not usually interested. Maybe not, but here’s TWENTY EIGHT weekend projects to use up half your weekends this year. J http://goo.gl/P4MBC8
Tiny houses LIVE! Hey, when small houses in Portland get their own documentary, that’s pretty cool! http://goo.gl/9Rlgza
Kathryn – Live 5/8. SE Flavel. 3bd/2ba. Large attic + basement. New sewer. Corner lot. 2100sqft. $525,000
Robin – Live 5/8. SE 17th. 3bd/2ba +bonus room. $550,000
- SE Lexington. 2438sqft. 3bd/2ba. Urban Farm. Big garage possible ADU. $599,000
Joylene – Cathedral Park. 3bd/2.5ba. $332,000
Joe – Oregon City. 2800sqft. 5bs/2.5ba. $325,000
Reuben – next week. Outer SE, Powell Butte. 1500sqft. Full basement. 4bd/3ba. $300,000
Needs and Wants:
Peggy – Pearl Condos
Joylene – 1500sqft. 1 level home. On the eastside. $350,000
- Hillsboro. 1 acre up to $400,000
Daniette – $175,000 or below. First Time homebuyer
– Happy Valley. 1 acre up to $400,000
Renita – has out of town condo buyers
Joe – Condo w/view or South Waterfront. $600,000 – $1,200,000
- Megan, Hank, and Liam, oh my!
- American Home Shield completed 13 repairs in our clients’ homes last week and paid $1691 in claims. Seven repairs were appliances, five were plumbing and one was heating.
- JUNE 5th Community Service Day – T Shirts by May 12th
- In case you missed Joanie yesterday around 4:30. J
- Concerts in the Park! $46.30 check should be made out to Portland Parks – get them to Elisha ASAP
- Welcome Carolyn Morris – Moving up from the ‘desert’.
- 5-8 Premier Breakfast – Global Luxury Perspective 8:30 to 10:00 $35
- 5-14 Risky Business – Jack Graham 10:00 to 12:00 @ RH 2 CE
- 5-18 The Ninja Nine is the Thing Webinar 11:00 to 12:00 @ MO
- 5-19,20 Windermere Symposium Lynnwood $159 (Sign up by May 6th!)
- 6-23-26 Ninja Installation in PDX register
- Legal Holiday – May 25, 2015.
- Mobile Friendly Agent Webpages – We went through and know if you’ve made the change yet. If not, we’ll be contacting you. It’s a good thing. J
- Pocket Listings ADVERTISED? Yep.
- Specific Performance – it actually is happening in this ‘seller’s market’. (But not often)
- ADU, and in particular AirBnB, and appraisals. Problems?
- Some very cool stats coming from Luxury Portfolio. ATTACHED
- Zipforms and their ‘buyer’s sales agreement’ and ‘seller’s sale agreement’. What a pain.
Windermere Mortgage – Clayton Scott