Tratar a todas las personas con dignidad, el respeto y la igualdad es el Windermere (Moreland)
For your Blog:
40 Years of the American Home – I don’t usually keep the title the same as the article name, but this quick (a little over a minute) video, is really interesting. Some parts are NOT NW changes, which is even more interesting. http://goo.gl/44Itb3
Putting your money where your Watts aren’t. Chicago led the way with having a home’s energy costs be part of the listing information. Turns out the buyers liked the idea and reward energy efficient homes. Listening PDX? http://goo.gl/bcGnbh
The Millennials are coming, the Millennials are coming! And they want to purchase homes! They will definitely change the dynamic for ALL generational groups. A good read. http://goo.gl/5bx6u9
Joe – Double wide on 2 acres. Large shop. $275,000
Bill – (early June) 2bd/1ba on Burlingame. $295,000
Reuben – Hillsboro 3bd/2ba Ranch. 1300sqft. Oversized lot. $270,000
Michael – 4bd/2.5ba English Tudor off of Rex. 34000sqft. Attached 1 car garage
Ricardo – (5/18) 1 level, 1300sqft on SE Stevens. $230,000
Needs and Wants:
Bill – Milwaukie/Gladstone/Clackamas/Oregon City. $350,000
Ron – 1 level up to $400,000. Older couple
- Duplex buyer. Owner occupied. Up to $1,000,000
- 4 plex buyer
Deann – Hillsboro (or further) 3bd/2ba with yard. Upper $200s to $300,000
Joe – Tabor area 3bd/2ba. Under $400,000
Gary – Montavilla to Gresham. 3bd/2ba. $250,000
- WELCOME! Michael Woolworth! Michael started with Windermere up in Anacortes earlier this century. He moved down to PDX a while back, and is starting up again. He lives (in the office anyway) back by the Buckaroo. Stop by and say hi!
- American Home Shield completed 10 repairs in our clients’ homes last week and paid $2031 in claims. Five repairs were heating, four were plumbing and one was appliances.
- JUNE 5th Community Service Day – Due to the Run Walk Stroll just being completed, we’re going to see if we can do the Boys and Girls club again. Stay tuned. Also, it would be great if most of us have Run.Walk.Stroll tee shirts. Elisha has them, and they are only $5.00 each now. We’d love to have all those monies going to the Foundation instead of sitting in a cardboard box. J
- Concerts in the Park! $46.30 check should be made out to Portland Parks. Get them to Elisha ASAP.
- New Printer is here (and boy does Elisha know it!) Get those print drivers installed.
- The Buckaroo – Sue is awesome, but does need some help on payments. Sue doesn’t want to be the ‘collector’, as it feels weird. Please pay in cold hard American cash. Thanks!!
- 5-5 When is acceptance binding? Webinar 2:00 to 3:30 1.5CE @ MO
- 5-7 Luxury Portfolio Class 1:00 to 4:00 Location TBA
- 5-8 Premier Breakfast – Global Luxury Perspective 8:30 to 10:00 $35
- 5-14 Risky Business – Jack Graham 10:00 to 12:00 @ RH 2 CE
- 5-19,20 Windermere Symposium Lynnwood $159 (Sign up by May 6th!)
- 6-23-26 Ninja Installation in PDX register
- Legal Holiday – May 25, 2015.
- Mobile Friendly Agent Webpages – We went through and know if you’ve made the change yet. If not, we’ll be contacting you. It’s a good thing. J
- http://fast.wistia.net/embed/iframe/9xsng84nai New Disclosure video
- Sandra Bittler – Reprimand? Doesn’t seem right, but that’s what the REA decided.
- Just Listed / Sold Emails coming in Moxi Works. They won’t be automatic – yay!
- Septic Decommissioning information and PDX Mandatory Connection Rules (ATTACHED)
- Premier Properties additional advertising opportunities through Luxury Properties Portfolio.
- Windermere Online Listing Flowchart (ATTACHED)
- Multiple Offer Comparison Spreadsheet (ATTACHED)
- New construction pre-sales – a cautionary tale
- How are you factoring in an ADU into the market value of a home? This is a tough one, and one we’ll be discussing more. Definitely an issue that will be coming up more and more.
Windermere Mortgage – Clayton Scott