Treating all people with dignity, respect and equality is the Windermere (Moreland) Way
For your Blog:
I liked this Oregonian article about an inner city buy and sell. Definitely real world, and what sellers who are also buying need to plan on doing. http://goo.gl/wx3wgM
Are you planning on updating your Heating / Cooling systems this year? Then you really MUST read this – and soon! http://goo.gl/ClFK3s
I’m a little afraid of what my wife would put on this list. J The list is ‘what 35 things can you get rid of around the home this Spring. http://goo.gl/Hu7Wyk
Dana – Studio/condo. Industrial looking . s/s appliances. $175,000
Renita – 2bd condo. Beaverton $105,000
Robin – 3bd/2ba. SE 22nd $450,000. 3/20. Master suite upstairs
- Square Lot SW 55th. 11,000sqft $149,000
Mike – Eastmoreland OS Lot. 5bd $895,000 3/9
Reuben – Milwaukie Ave. Flexible Zoning. Cosmetically needs work. 1500sqft. Unfinished basement $400,00
Joe – Roseway on 64th near Freemont. OS Lot. Urban farm in backyard. 1400sqft $365,000
Megan – Standard 5k sqft lot. Pave. Good starter home in Eastmoreland Heightsish. 2bd. $200,000
– Condo. 2bd/1ba. $349,000
Needs and Wants:
Megan – Eastmoreland $450,000
Deann – 3bd. West of 82nd. $400-500,000
Mike – Eastmoreland/Woodstock 3bd/2ba. $500-550,000
Julianna – 30 minute commute from Stadium with shop (buyers have no taste)$250,000ish
- 45 minute commute to stadium with a shop $350,000
- Rental coming up 2bd. St Johns townhouse
Tony/Robin – Alameda remod $899,000
– Milwaukie $1.2 on the river
– New Construction $750,000
– Inner SE. 3bd/1ba. $450,000
– Rental in Happy Valley for Tony’s parents. They have a large dog
Renita – Cleveland School District. Not Eastmoreland. 4bd/2ba. Big yard $750,000
– Within 60th. 3bd. $450,000
- American Home Shield completed 10 repairs in our clients’ homes last week and paid $4107 in claims. Four repairs were plumbing, three were heating (including one over $1200), two were appliances and one was electrical.
- Windermere Run.Walk.Stroll – Update
- Paperless Pipeline – Getting the paperwork to Katie. Elisha PP 101.
- 3-6 Carpet cleaning – It needs it! Get your under desk stuff up on your desk. They can move the chairs.
- Next Tuesday – Alex from Fidelity will create a Docusign screen sent to your clients personalized. Sweet!
- 3-3 Tech Time with Doug (TODAY!) 10:00 to 1:30 @ MO
- 3-4 Mediation and Arbitration 10:00 to 11:00 @ MO 1CE
- 3-11 Moxi Works – Todd Steinberg 1:00 to 3:00 @ MO
- 3-11 Business.Family.Health 1:00 to 4:00 @ HBA Free
- 3-18,19 SRES Designation @ PDX Golf Club 8:30 to 4:00 10 CE $149
- 3-18 Sewer Class 12:00 to 1:00 @ MO 1CE
- 3-25 Estate and Administration Class 1:00 to 3:00 @ MO 2CE
- Ninja Coaching in PDX – Is anyone interested? Beth Kellan has had great success up in Seattle.
- New Affiliated Business Disclosure (ATTACHED)
- Mywindernet files (ATTACHED)
- What Portland Buyers want. (ATTACHED)
- Carbon Monoxide class – a couple of points
- How do you handle multiple clients who are looking for the same home?
Concerts in the Park band – VERY FUN!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVRxcxGXeSA
Passport Cards – Amir Mehrabi – AFTER the sales meeting.