Treating all people with dignity, respect and equality is the Windermere (Moreland) Way
For your Blog:
Now I know why someone can make $100K and be ‘struggling’ in SF. No huge surprise in the Top 10 wealthiest cities, but it IS interesting to find out what salaries people need to make in each one. http://goo.gl/i7yV7v
Lord knows I wouldn’t want any OLD styles (aka 2014) in my new home. Here are 10 new no-nos for 2015. Just how are we to keep up???? http://goo.gl/OrVZb5
What the heck is a ‘steampunk’ carousel? I don’t think it has anything to do with the Ramones, but they’re thinking of putting one into the Lent’s redevelopment plan. Check it out. http://goo.gl/iunlaz
Bill: 2331 SE 52nd Ave. 4BD/2BA/2593SF craftsman bungalow w/2car garage. On tour. $475,000
Oregon City home. 3BD/2.1BA w/pool, koi pond, & RV parking. Avail Thurs. $299,000
Patty: 15067 SE Marian St. 4BD/3.1BA/2962SF. Fenced yard w/deck & 3 car gar. On tour. $369,900
Reuben: 222 SE 141st Ave. 2BD/1BA/792SF w/fenced yard & RV/boat parking. $139,900
SE 67th & Rhone. 3BD/2.1BA/2030SF. ADU instead of garage. Finished building July. $TBD
Julianna: 2BD/1BA Ranch in N. Portland near New Seasons. Garage is artist studio. Avail Fri. ~$325,000
Robin: Forest Heights 4BD/2.1BA/~3600SF home. Custom work throughout. Avail Fri. $765,000
Ben: SE 148th Ave. townhouse. 3BD/1.1BA/~1200SF. Low HOAs. Avail Mon. $175,000
Dana: 8008 SE 31st Ave. Back on market. 8800SF lot. Gorgeous home. $839,000
Peggy: Lake Oswego- Evergreen & 6th. 1BD/1BA/950SF. New foundation, roof & sewer. Avail 3/1. $TBD
Megan: SE & 46th. 2BD/1BA cottage with oversized lot. Avail mid February. $210,000
Needs and Wants:
Candace: Need condo or townhouse in NE Portland (Grant HS) up to $600,000
Dana: Need anything in Eastmoreland with pool (in ground) up to $850,000
Julianna: Need something in Orenco Station area.
Need anywhere in Portland up to $270,000ish
Bill: Need condo in Pearl or South Waterfront with view up to $500,000
Need in Wilsonville/Tualatin area 3BD/2BA up to $350,000
Need 1BD condo relatively close in Portland up to $115,000
Need rural RENTAL property w/1AC and at least 3000SF
Patty: Need 2BD/1BA in Cleveland or Grant HS district up to $390,000
Deann: Need anywhere in Portland in good school district up to $400,000
Daniette: Need in Portland with backyard and decent school up to $400,000
Need in Happy Valley up to $500,000
Megan: Need in Westmoreland up to $450,000
Renita: Need in Aloha area with 3BD and large garage up to $200,000
Need in Cleveland HS district with 4BD (or 3 BD w/room to expand) up to $700,000
Robin: Need in SW close to Vista/Portland Heights up to $1 mil
Need in Lake Oswego, contemporary or mid-century modern, up to $1 mil.
Need in Woodstock up to $510,000
Need in East or Westmoreland up to $600,000 (cash buyers!)
- American Home Shield completed 10 repairs in our clients’ homes last week and paid $2,043 in claims. There were 3 repairs each for appliances, plumbing and electrical, and 1 was for heating.
- Legal Holiday – February 16th – Branch is open (Katie’s last day in the office!!)
- Ryan Avery Books – $22.00 and ALL the proceeds go to the Windermere Foundation for Moreland.
- It’s official – Julianna is retiring from being our awesome Foundation Rep – Here comes Peggy!
- Speaking of the Windermere Foundation- Fun Run is coming 4/26! If you’ve got any ideas for sponsors please let Peggy know. J
- Charity Chow Down – CANDACE 2-26! Put it on your calendar!
- 2-6 Premier Breakfast 8:30 to 10:30 (RSVP ATTACHED)
- 2-6 Sentrilock and RPR 2:00 to 3:30 @MO
- 2-11 When the Conversation turns to Money 2:00 to 3:00 @ MO
- 2-18 Marketing to Investors (1031) 9:45 to 11:00 @ MO 1CE
- 2-25 Carbon Monoxide and other fun stuff 2:00 to 3:00 @ MO 1CE
- 2-26 Translating Traditional Marketing 10:30 to 11:30 @ MO
- 5-19&20 Windermere Symposium! Everett, WA
- Being pro-active on finding sellers who need to sell. Here are some ideas. (ATTACHED)
- Low Appraisals are b-a-c-k.
• New and improved! OREF Guide for OREF Statewide Forms (ATTACHED)
- The ‘oldie but goodie’ PMAR Buyer Inspection Advisory updated (ATTACHED)
Much ADU about being small. Candace’s ADU will be in the tour on May 31st. Here is the link http://accessorydwellings.org/adu_tour/
Clayton Scott – Windermere Mortgage