Treating all people with dignity, respect and equality is the Windermere (Moreland) Way
For your Blog:
Yes, you DO need to think about t-a-x-e-s L Here are 9 – yes NINE – ‘easy’ mistakes homeowners make each year. I’m all for NOT making any mistakes, easy or not. http://goo.gl/C5Fici
Accessory Dwelling Units (ADU) are as Portland as a Grimm film shoot. But if you want one but need to get financing, how do you do THAT? This article can help you. http://goo.gl/OgSlnh
The 20 wealthiest and poorest cities in Oregon list had a couple of surprises. At least for me. And actually looking at the $$$ differential between the #1 wealthiest (hazard a guess before looking?) and #1 poorest is sobering. http://goo.gl/QrLlGo
Renita: Condo coming available next week. Close to Washington Square. Ask her for more details.
Bill: 52nd & SE Division. 4BD/2BA w/covered porch & Walk Score of 85. Avail Monday. $475,000
Oregon City home with 3BD/2BA. Available Feb. 5th. ~$295,000
Ben: SE 36th & Bybee. 3BD/2.5BA/~2000SF remodeled home. $550,000
Robin: SE 17th & Bybee. 4BD/3BA w/redone kit, fin basement, & laundry rm. Avail next wk. $TBD
Forest Heights 4BD+bonus/2.5BA w/private lot, covered patio & grill. Avail next Fri. $TBD
Joe: Tigard home with 3BD/2.5BA/~1600SF. $310,000
Pocket Listing in Mulino near Arrowhead Golf Course. 3BD/2BA w/2AC, shop & barn. $299,000
Kathryn: Office excl. Westmoreland 4BD/2.5BA w/fin basement & lg garage. End of Feb. ~$600,000
Needs and Wants:
Peggy: Need in Lake Oswego. Minimum of 3BD. Up to $600,000
Julianna: Need in Sellwood/Westmoreland area w/ADU under $300,000 (2 different clients)
Renita: Need in Hillsboro area, near public transit & w/large garage. Under $200,000
Bill: Need condo in Pearl or South Waterfront with view. Up to $500,000
Need anything relatively close-in SE (not Foster Powell). Up to $350,000
Daniette: Need anything w/decent school district & 1 AC of land (could be lot). Up to $400,000
Kathryn: Need new construction in Sellwood/Westmoreland. Up to $725,000
Need in Cleveland or Eastmoreland up to ~$850,000
Emily: Need anything (buyer flexible) in North Portland or close-in NE. Under $250,000
Joe: Need something in NE (west of 39th, south of Lombard) w/2 BD. Up to $360,000
Robin: Need in Lake Oswego. Contemporary or mid-century modern. Up to $1 mil
Need in Woodstock area. 3BD/2BA. Up to $500,000
Need Westmoreland new construction up to $750,000
Need1 level mid-century in John’s Landing. Up to $600,000
Need NW house (either new construction or redone well) with 4BD/2BA. Up to $1 mil.
- American Home Shield completed 11 repairs in our clients’ homes last week and paid $1670 in claims. Five repairs were heating and three each were plumbing and appliances.
- Legal Holiday (President’s Day) – February 16th – Branch is open
- May 31st – Know any nice gardens in the hood? Talk to Robin!
- Charity Chow Down hosted by Peggy was AWESOME! Next up – CANDACE 2-26!
- 1-28 All Company Meeting @ MAC 1:00 to 3:00! Be sure to RVSP
- Community Service Day is June 5th – and Megan is going to have both hands full! Thanks to Kathryn for helping her head the CSD team this year. Please contact Kathryn if you’d also like to help or have ideas on where we should volunteer this year. J
- February 13th – The good news – we’re going to have a party!
- 2-6 Sentrilock and RPR 2:00 to 3:30 @MO
- 2-11 When the Conversation turns to Money 2:00 to 3:00 @ MO
- 2-18 Marketing to Investors (1031) 9:45 to 11:00 @ MO 1CE
- 2-25 Carbon Monoxide and other fun stuff 2:00 to 3:00 @ MO 1CE
- 2-26 Translating Traditional Marketing 10:30 to 11:30 @ MO
- Get listings in contract early (and have an authorization to exclude) Here’s why.
• Have you thought about a Referral Directory for your sphere? Here’s one agent’s approach.
- Broker Professional Series #1 – The Fair Housing Act (ATTACHED)
Clayton Scott – Windermere Mortgage