Treating all people with dignity, respect and equality is the Windermere (Moreland) Way
For your Blog:
Not that we’re suggesting you have ‘weird stuff’ on your computer, but….. PERMANENTLY deleting items from your computer can be a good thing (especially if you sell it). Here’s how http://goo.gl/OFYAVj
Cool Alert – How ‘bout pics of the most expensive homes in all 50 states! I’m sure this is a moving target, as well as how they determine the value of the home vs. ranches et al. Still…. Very cool pics of some very cool homes. http://goo.gl/jnrZa3
We have ‘em downtown, but now they’re coming to SE PDX. When the LARGE apartments in this Mt. Tabor complex are going to be 372 square feet, I’m thinking you really need to love your family. J http://goo.gl/9f2ugQ
Dana: 8008 SE 31st Ave. 5BD/2.1BA/3218SF with loft over garage. Oversized lot. On tour. $839,000
Patty: 14301 SE Viola Vineyard D, Happy Valley. 3BD/2.1BA/4468SF. Short sale. $435,000
Megan: 21490 E Briarwood Rd, Rhododendron. 2BD/2BA/1689 cabin w/.75AC. $290,000
1835 SE Lambert St. 5BD/3BA/3400SF. Seller motivated- recent price reduction. $689,000
Ben: 20 NW 16th Ave. #8. 1BD/1BA/500SF condo in Empress building. Re-listed. $148,000
SE 36th & Bybee. 3BD/2BA/~2000SF remodeled home. Avail next week. ~$550,000
Robin: Home on Bluepoint Ln in Forest Heights. 4BD + bonus/~3600SF. Avail early Feb. $TBD
Julianna: Palisades Heights, Lake Oswego. 3BD/3.5BA/~3700SF. Avail 1st week of Feb. $1.2mil
Needs and Wants:
Kathryn: Need 4 BD w/separate spaces (offices, band space, etc) in Eastmoreland. Up to $850,000
Bill: Need condo (preferably in Atwater or on S. Waterfront) with view, newish build. Up to $500,000
Candace: Need condo or townhouse in NE
Dana: Need anything, eastside or westside, with pool. PLEASE
Daniette: Need fixer for investor to turn into rental. Preferably in nicer school area. Up to $450,000
Tony: Need in Westside or Portland Heights up to $2 million.
- American Home Shield completed 14 repairs in our clients’ homes last week and paid $2207 in claims. Six repairs were appliances, three each were electrical and heating and two were plumbing. (AHS cards)
- Legal Holiday – February 16th
- Last week was Elisha’s 1 year anniversary!
- Porch.com is now on your websites and on the Windermere site – Katie!
- Moxi Works – Worth your time now. And Todd will be coming to show us.
- 1-22 Charity Chow Down hosted by Peggy!!
- 1-28 All Company Meeting @ MAC 1:00 to 3:00!
- 1-20 iPad for Realtors @ Moreland 11:00 to 12:00
- 1-20 to 23 – 2015! Pro Start
- Sotheby’s ‘Luxury Market’ marketing campaign.
- Property Disclosures – LOOK to be sure they’re complete and ALL * items have an explanation!
- Oil Tank Verbiage – We’re still seeing problems with insufficient or unclear verbiage. ATTACHED
- Have you or a coop agent ever ‘sabotaged’ a loan? What do you think of the word sabotaged?
Clayton Scott – Windermere Mortgage