For your Blog:
To rent or to buy, THAT is the question. However, WHO is asking the question also makes a big difference. Who’s buying and who’s renting – cool stuff. http://goo.gl/TqbJmH
I don’t think you’re going to find a 3D printer THIS big at Office Depot! Big as in ‘build a house’ big. And this also includes some ‘good works’, too. http://goo.gl/vVivX6
Foreclosures aren’t the driving force they once were in Portland. YAY! But that doesn’t mean they are gone. This is a map showing WHERE in Portland most of the foreclosures occur. http://goo.gl/K8wTQJ
I’m just going to shoot out a wild guess that what they do in Germany real estate won’t be happening any time soon in the USA. But their economy works pretty well, in spite of it all! http://goo.gl/i0EKBA
- American Home Shield completed 14 repairs in our clients’ homes last week and paid $2207 in claims. Six repairs were appliances, three each were electrical and heating and two were plumbing. (AHS cards)
- Legal Holidays – January 19th and February 16th
- Client Questionnaires
- 1-22 Charity Chow Down hosted by Peggy!!
- 1-28 All Company Meeting @ MAC 1:00 to 3:00!
- 1-15 OREF Form Changes “Lunch and Learn” 12:30 to 2:00 @ MO 1CE
- 1-20 iPad for Realtors @ Moreland 11:00 to 12:00
- 1-20 to 23 – 2015! Pro Start
- Post-script for last meetings ‘no drone photography’.
- Roundtable Discussion: When assisting a seller on a BMP offer, what questions do you ask the buyer’s agent? – Great discussion everyone!
Play this while reading http://youtu.be/cBDqgSOwxkc
- J OREF Form Class quick recap: OREF Recap ATTACHED
- Legal Holiday’s in Oregon ATTACHED