For your Blog:
Should I tell my insurance agent that I have a trebuchet in my backyard? That’s actually NOT on this list of items you should tell your agent (but probably should). Good stuff to know and a quick read! http://goo.gl/VnSvTJ
If I said it was a ‘naturally robust and earthy red’, what would “IT” be? Wine would be correct, but in 2015 it can mean drapes, clothes and wall colors – oh my! Ladies and Gentleman, meet the color of the year – Marsala! http://goo.gl/2LNpe9
Even if you have a kazillion dollars to spend on your home, it doesn’t mean all you do is good. Check out some over the top remodels that aren’t going to be recouped when it’s time to sell. http://goo.gl/4wLJV1
Not going to happen in MY lifetime, but what would a Portland map look like if the sea levels maxed out? This map is an ‘Islands of Portland’ map. Very interesting! http://goo.gl/e7wWnU
Daniette: Relisting with price reduction! Happy Valley home, 3BD/2BA with 825 SF mother-in-law suite that has separate entrance. 1 acre lot. Seller very motivated. $369,000
Needs and Wants:
- Windermere Foundation Check Presentation- St. Mary’s Academy
- American Home Shield performed nine repairs in our clients’ homes during Thanksgiving week and paid $584 in claims. Three repairs each were appliances and heating, two were electrical and one was plumbing
- Holiday Party – WEDNESDAY! J Starts at 6pm at Relish.
- Claus and Paws – Very Fun Day!
- December 25, Jan 1 are legal real estate holidays.
- Next Tuesday is the last branch meeting of the year. Come one come all! Everyone think of the funniest (and hopefully good learning experience) you had in real estate this year.
- 12-11 1:00 to 2:00 Elder Abuse @ RH
- 12-11 7:00 to 9:00 Whine and Wine Property Tax Appeals class for your clients. RSVP to Joylene ASAP if you want to attend so this does not get cancelled!!!
- 1-20 to 23 – 2015! Pro Start
- Marketing Pieces – OAR and having an editor.
- The Gardner 3rd quarter report is now available on the WORC site
- Cutco Jason?
- Problems when notification and delivery aren’t done in the right order. (Case study)
- What’s your take? When should you let a listing agent know that your buyers may / are writing an offer?
- OREF 2015 form changes explanations are coming this week to Zipforms. Forms will be changed on the 26th. We’ll be having a CE credit class going over them.
- Oregon Fire Alarm statute and the City of Portland Housing Requirements. What are you seeing? (BOTH ATTACHED)
- Some First Time Buyer stats
Clayton Scott – Windermere Mortgage