For your Blog:
Life Expectancy infograph for household items? This is actually REALLY easy to follow and can either make you go yay, or go ‘yikes, it’s about to die!’ http://goo.gl/N2lZ2Z
‘What people think are good investments depending on what demographic they are in can be very dry stuff. But thankfully we have talented people that can make it easy to understand. Spoiler Alert – Real Estate wins! http://goo.gl/LgVYQ5
Cold after Portland’s INTENSE Winter ‘Storm’? Not if you get THESE 21 products. Though I’m still trying to figure out the cord on the heated steering wheel cover. http://goo.gl/TVQbYl
Linda: 7821 N Crawford St. 4BD+1BD ADU/3BA/2968SF remod Eastlake Victorian. On tour. $499,000
Reuben: 3526 SE 14th Ave. 4BD/2.1BA/2492SF Craftsman w/covered front porch. Open w/lockbox. $579,900
Needs and Wants:
Joe: Need newer build on Westside (Tualatin, Beaverton, Hillsboro, etc) w/3BD and office, >2000SF. Up to $375,000
Julianna: Need ranch with master on main, a lot of sq footage, and ADU.
Linda: Need in Eastmoreland Heights/Reedway/Eastmoreland with 3 or 4 BD. Up to $500,000
- American Home Shield completed 13 repairs in our clients' homes last week and paid $2,036 in claims. Five repairs were plumbing, four were heating, three appliances and one electrical.
- Holiday Party – RSVP ASAP! J
- Claus and Paws – December 6th – Short Santa Hours 10:00 to 12:00. Let your clients know!!
- Reminder – Sellwood bridge CLOSED 11-19 @ 5:00 am to 11-21 @ Midnight
- November 27, December 25, Jan 1 are legal real estate holidays.
- NO Branch meeting November 25th Steve gone November 20th through the 30th. I will be in town except for 23-26. Richard or Dennis will be covering for THOSE days.
- The ‘little ‘ol Moreland branch’ is #14 in number of sales per agent in all of Portland. You guys rock!
- Charity Chowdown – November 20th @ noon. $5 per person donation. Robin is our guest chef! J Also, we are NOT having a December Chowdown since there is already so much going on (holiday party & Christmas).
- 11-19 2:00 to 3:00 Realtor Safety 1 CE @ MO
- 12-11 1:00 to 2:00 Elder Abuse @ RH
- Repair ‘addendum’ scenario. What do you think?
- What Sellers and Buyers Need to Know (ATTACHED)
- RMLSWeb two upcoming additions.
- Do you have at least 50 in your sphere that you have both an email and a physical address?
- Nifty site: It’s surprising. http://www.positivityresonance.com/tools.html
- Market Action – October – What are you telling your clients?
- How to Sheets now on the Resource Computers. Thanks, Katie!
- Question: How often when buyers ask you ‘to let them know if another offer comes in’, actually end up writing an offer?
Clayton Scott – Windermere Mortgage
Byte Size Tech – Tony Rossell – Lawyers Title
Apps that could be helpful for your business:
Price Check: does on site price comparison by simply checking UPC code
MileBug: keeps track of mileage use based on usage/categories you set
Life360: sends out alert and check-ins to your friends/family
Lawyer’s Agent 3.0: shows net for clients on site, plus other tools.