For your Blog:
Out with the Old – In with the New? Ummmm, we’re talking SE Portland, you know! Thinking a home is a ‘scraper’ is NOT how many people look at older ‘in need of care’ homes. http://goo.gl/u6xTud
ELEVEN ways to determine if you’re an annoying neighbor? My guess is…. If you ARE an annoying neighbor, you probably wouldn’t read this article. J http://goo.gl/O83aBx
So…. You want to buy a home that an investor has ‘flipped? Could be great, but be sure to do your due diligence. Here are some good tips. http://goo.gl/01gMZE
Needs and Wants:
- Holiday Party – RSVP ASAP!
- Claus and Paws – December 6th – Short Santa Hours 10:00 to 12:00. Let your clients know!! ALSO – We’re going to decorate 10 or so Yule Logs. If ANYONE out there has some 14” by around 8” in circumference birch or other fairly light seasoned logs, please let me know!
- Share the Warmth Coat & Blanket Drive starts November 3rd. – Custom Express has postcards
- Reminder – Sellwood bridge CLOSED 11-19 @ 5:00 am to 11-21 @ Midnight
- Charity Chowdown – November 20th @ noon. Robin is our guest chef! J Soups and salads oh yeah!
- 11-12 1:00 to 3:00 Oil Tanks and Radon 2 CE @ MO
- 11-14 8:15 to 10:15 Economic Forecast with Pat Stone @ MAC $30 http://goo.gl/HNFDgU
- 11-14 1:30 to 3:00 OAR Webinar – Repair verbiage and lenders. 1.5 CE @ MO
- 11-19 2:00 to 3:00 Realtor Safety 1 CE @ MO
- Do you use the ‘Notify All Agents” Sentrilock feature if you have a price change or a BOM? Looks like a GREAT option to use. Go to Sentrilock tips for extra help.
- Brian Allen’s Legal Vocabulary handout (ATTACHED) This is one you should keep in your verbiage file FOR SURE.
- What can you say to an appraiser BEFORE the appraisal, and what can you say AFTER the appraisal? They are NOT the same things! I’ve (ATTACHED) the whole webinar. Scan through the pages. You are MUCH more restricted after the appraisal – go through the lender, as different loan products have different procedures.
- Phil Querin’s take on Property Disclosure answers that are ‘unknown’. UNKNOWN means ‘a negative response’. Buyer needs to do their due diligence.
- Portland Housing Report (ATTACHED) This is VERY cool. It could be two hours of discussion. I’ve attached the pdf ‘slide show’ with graphs and such, plus the accompanying text.
Clayton Scott – Windermere Mortgage