For your Blog:
Planning on some home improvements AND possibly selling in the next couple of years? Then, this is a very well done list of six things you should consider carefully. http://goo.gl/3jUskx
I’m not exactly sure what a ‘Mind Hack’ is – do you? I still couldn’t define it after looking at these photos, but there are some excellent points in these 16 quick examples. http://goo.gl/8DHq78
Say it ain’t so! I have to go to Fall beer now???? Yes, micro-beer aficionado, yes, you do. Here are a couple of brews that will make you happy all the leaves are falling. http://goo.gl/4MYSzV
Reuben: 9007 SE Crystal Springs Blvd. 2BD/1BA/1045SF w/oversized lot. Gardener’s dream. $189,900
Patty: 1721 SE 71st Ave. 3BD/3BA/2876SF w/2nd kit on lower lvl (could be 2nd living space). $693,500
Linda: 3224 SE Woodstock Blvd. 5BD/2.2BA/5195SF. PRICE REDUCTION. Prime location. $799,900
11594 SE Highland Loop. 4BD/2.2BA/2873SF. Extra BD above garage; on lg corner lot. $379,900
Candace: Maryhurst home w/price reduction. 3BD/2.1BA/~3100SF. Mt. Hood views. $650,000
Megan: Rhododendron home- 2BD/2BA/~1600SF cabin. Avail later this wk. $300,000
Needs and Wants:
Nobody brave enough to admit they need things… Haha!
Lawyers Title: Linda Degnan and Tony Rossell: Thank you for the munchies!
- American Home Shield completed 14 repairs in our client’s homes last week and paid $4,346 in claims.
- Reminder: Columbus Day is NOT a real estate holiday. It is a normal business day. http://goo.gl/s6oiCm
- October 16th – Windermere Foundation Event – Arrivederci Wine Bar and Restaurant – Let’s shoot for 25 tickets from Moreland. That would be FIVE HUNDRED dollars for our branch. 10 down – 15 to go!
- ‘Charity Chow Down’ – THIS THURSDAY @ 12pm! $5 a meal. Julianna is our inaugural chef!
- Poinsettia ordering time already? YEP! Sign-up sheet at the front desk.
- First Look Tour – Let’s be sure to support this tour! Even if information only, let’s put it on there.
- 10-16 1:00 to 2:00 Appraisals – what you need to know 1CE @ MO
- 10-18 – 9:00 to 5:00 Building an ADU $125 7 CE Hours http://goo.gl/YiieL6
- 10-22 1:00 to 2:00 Realtor Tax Advice @ MO
- 10-23 2:00 to 3:00 Computer Best Practices @ MO
- 10-24 8:30 to 10:15 When the conversation turns to money. Premier Breakfast $30 Register here
- 10-22 – 1:00 to 4:00 Apps for iPads and Paperless Transactions – Home Builders on Bangy
- 10-28-31 – Ninja Installation IN PDX! Home Builders Association $650. Register here
- Safety Tips for Realtors – Joan Allen http://goo.gl/l5sZvE
- Looking up DEQ closure letters – Katie (w/a shout out to Sue – thank you!) ATTACHED and on forms wall
- Appraisal Repair Chart – not inclusive, but a nice piece. ATTACHED
- Phil Querin interesting quotes on the Professional Inspection Addendum
- Sellwood-Moreland Sewer Repair Project Map http://goo.gl/BYpyds
- Adding a CirclePix Virtual Tour QR Code to Marketing Materials – Thank you, Emily! http://goo.gl/kxapiz
- Be sure to update your listings for the 2014 – 2015 tax year!
- How would you market THIS home’s ‘unique’ feature?
Clayton Scott – Windermere Mortgage:
Ed Wood – American Home Shield: