~~For your Blog:
Don’t shoot the messenger! First of all, almost all stats suffer from bias, even if unintentional. But…. This makes for a good topic to get everyone wired up – What states have the fairest TAX system? You’ll be surprised! http://goo.gl/zqWdBN
You know how ‘nanny cams’ can bust a dog getting up on the bed? Well, they can also be used to bust a homebuyer looking at a home. Best to keep your opinions outside – it could make for a better negotiation. http://goo.gl/3BMn3H
Will Portland always be a retirement home for the young??? This got MY attention! http://goo.gl/LTg6i9
Dana: 3719 SE Bybee Blvd. 2BD/1BA/1640SF Bungalow. Fixer. Back & side yard hardscaped. On tour. $345,000
7941 SE 35th Ave. 3BD/2BA home w/6000 SF lot. In Duniway Elementary district. $629,000
Megan: 1835 SE Lambert St. 5BD/3BA/3411SF home w/2 car gar and laundry room. So much to offer! $749,000
Patty: 6525 NE Skidmore. 3+BD/1BA w/attached garage. Beautiful yard. Avail on Sat. $315,000
Needs and Wants:
Bill: 1st time buyers looking in outer NE/SE (out to 152nd Ave). Up to $210,000
Robin: Need 3BD/2BA home in NE or Eastmoreland. Up to $700,000
Need at least 4BD home in Eastmoreland. Up to $850,000
Need Mid-century in Lake Oswego or Dunthorpe with flat lot area. Up to $1.1 mil
Need home in Forest Heights w/flat yard and all BDs on same floor. Up to $850,000
Patty: Need 3BD condo on riverfront (preferably South Waterfront). Up to $1.3 mil
• Client Questionnaires
• October 16th – Windermere Foundation Event – Arrivederci Wine Bar and Restaurant
• Reminder on Office Alarm System – Please turn it on when you’re the last person!
• Vacation Coverage – A form that could save ….. a friendship (Attached)
• ‘Fed Up’ Monthly Lunch – Let’s give it a try!
• 2015 Here We Come! – I’ll be setting up times where each of us can talk about your year, your goals for next year, and how we can help you achieve them. Stay tuned!
• 9-24 – 1:00 to 2:00 Fidelity Tech Training – Website + Moxie Works
• 9-25 – 12:30 to 2:00 WFG Lunch and Learn – Risk Management 1 CE Hour
• 9-25 1-:30 to 12 Boise Neighborhood walking tour 1CE email@example.com
• 10/7-8 – 8;30 to 4:00 Senior Real Estate Specialist 10 CE HBA $149 register
• 10-9 9:00 to 4:30 NAR Tech Training $49
• 10/18 – 9:00 to 5:00 Building an ADU $125 7 CE Hours http://goo.gl/YiieL6
• 10/28-31 – Ninja Installation IN PDX! Home Builders Association $650. Register here
• Hour Contingency Addendum – Does NOT have ‘when timelines begin’ verbiage. What should, what shouldn’t start?
• A Buyer unconditionally disapproving of the inspection – and they DIDN’T have a ‘professional inspection’.
• Market Action for August – What are your talking points? (ATTACHED)
• Custom Express Postcards to promote your sphere signing up for Neighborhood News
• AHS Home Warranty Changes coming in October – Ed Wood will be here on October 14th to explain.
• High End West v. High End East (Attached)
• And speaking of home warranties – New Construction ‘warranties’
• 10-1 9:30 to 10:30 @ RH – Leading Real Estate Companies of the World Affiliation (ATTACHED)
• First Look Tour’s new look
• Sale Fails regarding repairs and Property Disclosures. Yes, lawsuits do happen.
Clayton Scott – Windermere Mortgage: