Boomers – where will thou be in your ‘golden years’? That whole ‘golden years’ thing sounds more like a con to me, but where and how this large demographic is going to live is very important. Good stuff. http://goo.gl/Mj8YA0
7 Hidden Reasons buyers might hate your home? Might be a topic for a Jerry Springer show, but really, a couple of these do ‘hit home’. http://goo.gl/dZ8rkb
Millennials are SO hard to figure out for these pollsters. Two thirds of them don’t even HAVE a credit card? What’s with THAT? Good quick read, but I would be curious about how this translates into them saving money. http://goo.gl/C66eXu
Reuben: 5124 SE 85th Ave. 4BD/2BA/1590SF Farmhouse w/oversized lot. Master on main. $279,900
Brooklyn area home- new construction 4 BD+bonus. Listed soon. Low to mid $600,000s.
Robin: 636 SW Arboretum Cir. 3BD/3BA/2300SF Craftsman w/easy access to downtown. $600,000
Megan: 2958 NE 64th Ave. 2BD/1BA w/above-ground basement and tons of windows. $359,000
1835 SE Lambert St. 5BD/3BA w/oversized lot. Move-in ready. Avail 9/22. Mid $700,000s
Needs and Wants:
Bill: Need 3BD/1BA w/garage in outer NE or SE. Up to $200,000
Peggy: Need 3BD newer construction in Beaverton. Up to $280,000
Reuben: Need condo on Sellwood Waterfront. Anything as long as it’s waterfront!
Mara: Need new construction in Lake Oswego. 2BD, 2 car gar, and move-in ready. Up to $800,000
Julianna: Need in Cedar Hills w/character. Up to $450,000
Need duplex on eastside w/good amount of square footage. Up to $600,000
Need home w/master on main and lots of first flr square footage for disabled buyer
Kathryn: Need duplex or house w/ADU possibility in Clinton/Sellwood area. Cash buyer up to $500,000.
• Kathy Brown update
• October 16th – Windermere Foundation Event – Arrivederci Wine Bar and Restaurant
• Your Website – Adding Video – Here’s Katie!! (ATTACHED)
• 9-19 – 8:30 to 10:15 Premier – Top Legal Issues for high end sales – $30. click here.
• 9-22 – 11:00 to 12:00 “Your Next Question” Ninja Webinar @ MO Large Conference Room
• 9-24 – 1:00 to 2:00 Fidelity Tech Training – Website + Moxie Works
• 9-25 – 12:30 to 2:00 WFG Lunch and Learn – Risk Management 1 CE Hour
• 10/7-8 – 8;30 to 4:00 Senior Real Estate Specialist 10 CE HBA $149 register
• 10/28-31 – Ninja Installation IN PDX! Home Builders Association $650. Register here
• Heard of this sewer product in lieu of replacement? http://www.craftsmanpipelining.com/
• If you represent the buyer and use the Professional Inspection Addendum – You need a paper trail!
• Discussion: Forwarded Email Chains v. New Emails
• Seller Financing – Not business like 2013.
Clayton Scott – Windermere Mortgage: