For your Blog:
Statistics by Nerdwallet – Wonder what their logo looks like?….. But I digress. Here’s a list of the Top 10 ‘Oregon Homes on the Rise’. Most are around PDX, but a couple might surprise you! http://goo.gl/fwkS0e
Houses, Condos, or Apartments, oh my! Even with little houses, 80% DO want a detached home. Not sure about the whole keeping up the yard thing, though. http://goo.gl/ACwzf7
I think Portland being #1 is cool, but the title is a bit cumbersome. Best small domestic restaurant and cocktail and drinks culture city. After how many drinks can you still be under the ‘culture’ umbrella? http://goo.gl/MziiQ7
Bill: 7116 SE 34th Ave. 4BD/3BA/3205SF English cottage w/7,500SF lot. Has library w/frpl. $615,000
Dana: On SE 34th Ave. 3BD/2BA home available soon. ~$599,000
3719 SE Bybee Blvd. 2+BD/1BA fixer. Available soon. $TBD
Ann: On SE 115th Ave. 2BD/1BA. $159,000
Needs and Wants:
Dana: Need home in First Edition (something in Lake Oswego) up to $650,000
Daniette: Need fixer in Lentz/Foster area around $215,000
Julianna: Need a lot of square footage on main floor. Up to $425,000
Joe: Need in Laurelhurst/Grant Park area w/ 3BD/1.1BA and garage. Up to $600,000
- American Home Shield completed 10 repairs in our clients’ homes last week and paid $3,788 in claims
- Deann Update
- How ‘bout – October Monster March Fun?
- October 16th – Windermere Foundation Event – Arrivederci Wine Bar and Restaurant
- 9-9 – Value it Green Home Bus Tour and 4 CE hour classes $60 Value It Green Tour website
- 9 10 – 3:00 to 3:30 RPR Investor Tools Webinar RSVP Now
- 9-22 – 11:00 to 12:00 “Your Next Question” Ninja Webinar @ MO Large Conference Room
- 9-24 – 1:00 to 2:00 Fidelity Tech Training – Website + Moxie Works
- 9-25 – 12:30 to 2:00 WFG Lunch and Learn – Risk Management 1 CE Hour
- 10/7-8 – 8;30 to 4:00 Senior Real Estate Specialist 10 CE HBA $149 register
- 10/28-31 – Ninja Installation IN PDX! Home Builders Association $650. Register here
- The ‘Garden Home’ Affair Discussion
- Carbon Monoxide FAQ (Attached) Good to have on file for those cranky sellers that don’t want to put up a CO detector.
- Does anyone use VirtualTour?
- Do you think over enhanced, over color saturated listing photos can actually HURT a home’s marketing?
- A couple of Circle Pix presentation pieces (Attached)
- Virtual Staging – what’s your take? https://www.circlepix.com/_agent/virtual_staging_pp.htm
Clayton Scott – Windermere Mortgage: