~~For your Blog:
Speaking of Green….. California home builders are getting a nice ‘green’ return on building energy efficient homes. And if you start counting PDX Prius, it should work here, too. http://goo.gl/mn5tYN
This is GOOD news on the Portland market, but it also shows we need to go e.a.s.y on the appreciations. 10 cities are seeing larger than the average appreciation. But when Reno leads the list…….. http://goo.gl/qHMo0j
Never thought about it, but the mix of who buys new homes impacts the average home size. Right now first time home buyers only account for 16% of new home sales, but with Millennials heading our way, that will change. http://goo.gl/XAZGwB
Byte Size Tech: Tony Rossell Lawyer’s Title
Foundation Check Presentation
Julianna: 908 NE 70th Ave. 3BD/2BA/1688SF ranch w/attached 2 car gar. Julianna is owner. $335,000
Daniette: 7803 SE Woodstock Blvd. 3BD/2BA/2080SF Craftsman. Price reduction! On tour. $289,000
Reuben: 537 SE Spokane St. 3BD/2.1BA/1779SF Bungalow. Fully remodeled. On tour. $449,900
Needs and Wants:
Julianna: Needs 3BD/2BA close to Sunset Transit Center in Cedar Hills. Up to $450,000
Needs house on eastside, preferably 2 BA, with sizable first floor & basement or garage to convert to ADU. Up to $425,000
Needs house in SE in Foster/Powell area near Woodstock (hopefully) with large space for art workshop. Could also consider Milwaukie. Up to $200,000
Daniette: Needs duplex in Clackamas county (just not Oregon City) under $350,000.
• American Home Shield completed 12 repairs in our clients’ homes last week and paid $4,601 in claims
• 9-1-2014 Labor Day (Legal Holiday and Office Closed)
• NO branch meeting next week on 9-2-2014
• Want to have an ‘End of School’s Summer’ party later this week?
• I SO agree with this article! http://goo.gl/rjTH2s
• 10/28-31 – Ninja Installation IN PDX! Home Builders Association $650. Register here
• 9-9 – Value it Green Home Bus Tour and 4 CE hour classes $60 Value It Green Tour website
• Over $500K in Multnomah County (Attached)
• An interesting twist on ‘all personal property included’.
• Is it cash or is it ‘hard money’? Case study
• School time – is it a chance for better use of your time? http://goo.gl/jdySRG
• We sure could use a re-write on the inspection clause, but since they don’t plan on it – be careful!