For your Blog:
NE Alberta Street’s Last Thursday has morphed a LOT over the years. When you go now, does it feel like it’s mostly about the arts? Probably not. This is a very interesting quick read. http://goo.gl/A6HP5V
Granny Flats wouldn’t be a term I would use, but the politically correct ADU are POPULAR. And they could become even more so if the city council starts allowing short term rental of them. Not sure how I feel about that. Check it out. http://goo.gl/MhFnq1
You need to love thyself AND your other house mate(s) for THESE homes. Some of these homes are kinda weird, some are pretty cool, but they all fit the term ‘micro’. OK, picture yourself in one – anyone! http://goo.gl/LFsRlU
Linda: 126 NE Fargo St. 3BD/1BA/2089SF bungalow w/802SF ADU. Fenced backyard. On tour. $549,900
8108 SE Cora St. 2BD/1BA/1132SF cottage w/refinished hardwood flooring. On tour. $225,000
Bill: 11825 SE Ankeny St. 3BD/2BA/1076SF one story ranch. Attached 2 car gar. On tour. $175,000
Dana: 3632 SE Henry St. 3BD/2.1BA/2019SF English w/urban garden & brick patio. On tour. $525,000
2114 SE Reedway. 3BD/2BA w/remodeled basement & bamboo flooring. $389,500
Robin: 1323 SE Spokane St. 5BD/2BA/2743SF w/500SF studio. Price reduced. On tour. $749,000
Candace: 7500 SW Roanoke Dr. 4BD/2.1BA/2131SF traditional in Wilsonville. On tour. $315,000
Julianna: 908 NE 70th Ave. 3BD/2BD w/FP. Used to be her rental house. Avail Thursday. ~$325,000
Needs and Wants:
Peggy: Need 1BD (not studio) in Pearl that can rent 2 parking spaces. Up to $500,000
Bill: Need 1 or 2 BD near South Waterfront up to $350,000
Need newer construction in Happy Valley/Damascus w/up to 1AC. Up to $600,000
Need in SW or Clackamas w/up to 1 AC, 3000 SF interior & 3 car gar. Up to ~$550,000
Emily: Need in Lake Oswego or West Linn w/2 full baths. Up to $400,000
Candace: Need rental in Sellwood or SE for client working at Milwaukie Providence.
- Pipeline Pro Tip ‘Downloading documents to your computer’ (Attached) – Katie
- 8-30-2014 Sellwood Westmoreland Passport Sidewalk Sale (Attached)
- 9-1-2014 Labor Day (Legal Holiday and Office Closed)
- I will be out of the office beginning Wednesday afternoon and will be back in time for our branch meeting on the 26th. Richard will be covering again. Thank you, Richard!
- 10/28-31 – Ninja Installation IN PDX! Home Builders Association $650. Register here
- 9/9/14 – Value it Green Home Bus Tour and 4 CE hour classes $60 Value It Green Tour website
- Zoning Class – What would you like for this class Elisha is lining up to be about?
- What is YOUR stat of the month when someone asks ‘what’s happening in real estate?’ (Attached)
- That pesky ‘Mutual Agreement’ stuff
- Oregon Withholding on Real Property Conveyances. Have any of your sellers moving out of state had an escrow surprise?
- Agency – the agent in this situation should read the Agency Pamphlet. (And get out of real estate)
- Is it cash or is it ‘hard money’? Case study
Windermere Mortgage – Clayton Scott