For your Blog:
This Multnomah County Map App is AWESOME! If you’re wondering about what proposed changes are on the planning board, you HAVE to check out this map…. And click on it! http://goo.gl/hDK3EY
Is your home near or in a Flood Zone? The FEMA rules have been changing a lot, and some property owners paid MUCH higher premiums last year. They could be eligible for a refund…but they only have October through December before it expires! http://goo.gl/R2lZcW
Do you have Zombies in your neighborhood? They may not be the ‘Walking Dead’, but these homes are a big concern. http://goo.gl/fmnq2q
Patty: 6513 SE 148th Ave- 4BD/3.1BA/3307SF. Has 3 decks and large gardening space. On tour. $430,000
Sellwood- 2BD/2BA & 2 bonus rms in bsmt. Avail mid-August. ~$350,000
Becky: 2671 Glen Eagles Rd- 3BD/3BA/4019SF. Has 4 lake easements & guest cottage. On tour. $850,000
Daniette: 7803 SE Woodstock- 3BD/2BA w/large unfinished basement & large front porch. $299,000
Bill: 7116 SE 34th Ave- 4BD/3BA with 7500SF lot. Available on Friday. $639,000
Milwaukie- on Washington. 3BD+den/2BA/~2700SF Bungalow. Avail next Tues. $325,000
Joe: Milwaukie- on Washington 3BD/1BA/1939SF w/unfin bsmt. Avail early next wk. $215,000
Julianna: 2BD/2BA townhouse available this weekend. Contact her for more details.
Needs and Wants:
Bill: Need West or North Portland townhouse or condo w/1BD/1BA/at least 750SF. Up to $250,000
Need Beaverton/Aloha with 2BD/1BA. Up to $200,000
Julianna: Need 3BD with good walkability and close in. Up to $400,000
Patty: Need in Scappoose up to $250,000
Kathryn: Need in Eastmoreland w/pool. Clients prefer Crystal Springs.
Joe: Need in Laurelhurst or Hollywood area w/2 car garage. Up to $550,000
Need in Alberta/Mississippi area. Up to $325,000
Mara: Has 2 buyers, both looking in Sellwood, at least 2BD. Up to $365,000
- Wish Dana, Robin, Ron and I good luck at the Golf Tourney…. AND wish Julianna and Peggy good luck on our golf hole fund raiser! The raffle is still going, too. Only $25!
- Only one more week to go with the Concerts in the Park. You still have time to get invites out to your peeps!
- Speaking of Concerts in the Park…. I won’t be there, so our tent, table, banner, flag, and sunglasses need another way to get there. Volunteer?
- NO branch meeting August 5th. I’ll be on vacation starting Aug. 1st and will be getting back August 11th. Richard Caplan will be covering for me.
- Faxing is now on the Konica in the resource room.
- A FUN FUN FUND Raiser Racer! – Julianna and Peggy!
- Pipeline Pro Tip – Katie (attachment)
- 8-16 to 20 – ProStart 1 @ Home Builders Assoc. PS 1 & 2 is $299.
Windemere Mortgage – Clayton Scott
Byte Size Tech – Lawyers Title – Tony Rossell
Food courtesy of Bill, Julianna, and the Front Porch Lady J