For your Blog:
New Construction Sales, Builder Confidence, Appreciation – all UP! You have to like the sound of this report from the Home Builder’s Association. http://goo.gl/M2LKqM
25th Windermere Foundation Anniversary! They’ve put a quick rundown history together that is very cool. I love the $30 Million Goal for next year! http://goo.gl/LEwnlS
$399K buys you a TOWN called SWETT (sweat)? Hopefully this isn’t a ‘career’ listing for this Realtor – but it is kind of cool. http://goo.gl/WwTIRz
Tilikum Crossing Pics – Can’t wait to see these views live when the bridge opens! http://goo.gl/CL9zQl
Megan: 918 NE Rosa Parks Way. 4BD/2BA/2372SF Victorian dollhouse. In Woodlawn Triangle. $369,500
6704 SE 20th Ave. 3BD/2BA/3346SF Bungalo. Walk score 83. Double lot. $849,000
Robin: 1323 SE Spokane St. 5BD/2BA/2743SF plus separate studio in back. Built in 1890. $780,000
SE 74th Ave. 3BD/2BA. Project house w/fin basement. Avail end of month. ~$300,000
Siskiyou. 3BD/1.5BA. Fin basement w/separate entrance, kit, and full bath. 2 car gar. Available first week in Aug. low $500,000s.
Linda: 11594 SE Highland Loop, Clackamas. 4BD/2.2BA/2873SF. Large corner lot. Yard w/deck & play structure. $399,900
Reuben: 2529 SW Spring Garden St. 2BD/1.1BA/881SF. Renovated condo; all appl included. $199,900
Dana: 3BD/2.1BA Mid-Century split. 12,000SF lot. Avail in 2 wks. $485,000
Daniette: 12660 SE Callahan, Happy Valley. 3BD/3BA. 1 full AC. Needs updating. $440,000
SE Woodstock. 3 BD/2BA. Available in 2 weeks. $230,000
Julianna: 70th 3BD + bonus/2BA/1600+SF. Large attached gar. Avail mid-August. $290,000
Bill: Happy Valley home. 4BD/2BA/~2150SF. Corner lot, newer roof & A/C. On market Mon. $343,000
Ventura Park off Burnside. 3BD/2BA ranch. 2 car gar. Avail in 2 weeks. $175,000
Milwaukie home. Cape Cod style 4BD/2BA. Large lot. Avail end of month. ~$325,000
Needs and Wants:
Julianna: Need in North Portland up to $325,000 within 1.5 miles of freeway access.
Need anything up to $250,000 in a walkable area.
Need up to $350,000 near Cedar Hills. Would prefer Craftsman style if available.
- American Home Shield last week paid 14 claims for $2,310.
- NO Branch Meeting July 8th
- Concerts in the Park are coming July 7th! Have you sent out your invites? Here’s Katie on how to send out and invite on Facebook! (Attached)
- SIGN UP SHEET FOR HOSTING THE ‘SUNGLASS TENT’ IS AT THE FRONT DESK.
- Pipeline PRO: Some helpful tips for Paperless Pipeline from Katie. This week: How to email documents from the Pipeline to others. (Attached)
- Golf Tournament – Sign up soon for the July 30th tourney! Join Ron and I!
- Foundation Raffle – Julianna (Attached)
- July 4th is a legal real estate holiday- office will be closed.
- 7-9 Windermere Orientation 9:00 to 12:00 @ HBA email@example.com to register
- 7-16 Investment Addendums – Ron Howard 2:00 to 3:00 @ MO
- Five New Summer Postcard Designs – WORC >Custom Xpress >Print & Direct Mail >Seasonal >Summer
- WINE! Personalized Labeling + 5% to Windermere Foundation firstname.lastname@example.org
- PLEASE – Scan your HUD statements and send to Katie. MUCH appreciated.
- Are you a poser? J https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdU2l0i2Wh0
- A quick test for who’s a Power Person, Party Person, Peace Person, or Perfectionist Person
• Authorization to Exclude – RMLS is not acknowledging an exclusion that has an end date of TBD. You need to have a date.
- Listing Extensions – Email notification OK, but needs to be followed promptly with a signed addendum.
Windemere Mortgage – Clayton Scott