For your Blog:
Home Price appreciation in PDX is currently high, but it sure is helping out a lot of folks! Those rising prices are bringing more and more home owners into positive equity. That IS a good thing. A quick read. http://goo.gl/OOYqBL
Residential Construction spending highest in six years! Now….. the AMOUNT that it’s higher isn’t going to make anyone giddy, but it bodes very well for the summer. http://goo.gl/uaiG97
What is it with buyers wanting curbs to be appealing? Yes… I know. However, the REAL curb appeal factor is huge. Five good tips to make people go I WANT THAT DOOR – and the house it’s attached to. http://goo.gl/l2kFHG
Dana: 7317 SE 30th Ave. 4BD/3BA/3680SF. Cape Cod style. Open floor plan, gourmet kitchen. $750,000
Peggy: 11183 SE Cedar Way, Happy Valley. 4BD/2.1BA/2818SF. Bonus room upstairs. 10,000SF landscaped lot. $410,000
Candace: SE Clackamas 3BD/2.5BA. Big yard. Feeds to Sunnyside Elem. Avail this weekend. $369,000
Robin: SE . Converted from old brothel. 5BD/2BA. TBD price. Available late June.
Eastmoreland. 4BD/2BA, finished basement. Available late June. $675,000
Reuben: SE Tacoma, newer construction. 3BD/3BA. $370,000
Needs and Wants:
Peggy: Cash buyer up to $700,000. 3BD + den in Sellwood/Westmoreland.
Joylene: 3BD/2BA w/low maintenance yard and high walk score. Around $300,000
Dana: House with large room for quilting. Basically anywhere, but hoping Westmoreland. ~$250,000
Julianna: 2 BD with walkability. Has $175,000 cash avail, but will likely go higher.
Deann: 3 BD newer build with at least 2500SF. Close to airport. Under $400,000.
- American Home Shield last week paid 9 claims for $1,205.
- Next Friiiiiii day the 20th! Community Service Day @ The Boys and Girls Club. Bring your grubbies!
- Golf Tournament – Moreland is sponsoring a golf hole. The ‘Screw the Group Behind You’ contest wins!
- 6-23 Communicate Effectively 9:00 to 4:00 with lunch @ RH
- 6-25 Investment Addendums – Ron Howard 2:00 to 3:00 @ MO
- 6-26 Evernote Tech Workshop – Fidelity 11:00 to 12:30 @ MO (NEW time)
- 6-24 to 27 NINJA INSTALLATION @ Home Builders 8:30 to 5:00 each day $650
- Dana Griggs Video – VERY nicely done!
- RMLS and Find – anyone try it yet?
- New crummy Virus tactic – Be aware!
- Windermere Guidelines for Expertise (Attached)
- INRIX Drive Time on TouchCMA now. Put drive times to their work on your comps. Cool!
- Title Insurance Contingency – an interesting twist.
- PMAR / City of Portland Party Sewer FAQ (Attached)
- Flood Insurance Addendum – Well done. (Attached)
- DEQ FAQ Sheet (Attached)
- Can a ‘Seller’ sell a property and NOT be in title? Yep!
- Transaction Timeline – What do you think? Do you have one?
• Leading Real Estate Companies of the World presentation sheets (ATTACHED)
Windemere Mortgage – Clayton Scott