For your Blog:
Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire, Email is hanging from a Telephone Wire! Quick read on how to possibly spot if someone is not telling the truth in an email. I’m going to have to be really careful on #5 of this list since I do ‘blah blah’ on occasion. J http://goo.gl/FFpH2O
So….. How much do you need to make to buy a home? This chart is SO cool. 27 cities show the income needed to buy a median priced home. It also gives you an idea of the wage scales all over the country. http://goo.gl/1MqtSV
Three words I love to hear……. Portland BEATS Seattle! Those couch potatoes are no match for the third fittest city in the country for the second year in a row! http://goo.gl/XdPqjS
Listings – WOW!!!!:
Dana: 3702 SE Henry St- 3BD/2.1BA/2214 SF. On corner lot w/private backyard. On tour. $515,000
Eastside 4BD/3BA. 6,000 SF lot. ~$750,000
Robin: 7924 SE 36th Ave- 4BD/2BA/ 2362 SF. Finished basement. Near Duniway School. On tour. $585,000
Eastside. 4BD/2BA. $675,000. On market ~June 23rd
1323 SE Spokane. Farmhouse built in 1890; formerly a brothel! 5BD/2BA/~3000 SF. Partial ADU in back. On market late June. Price TBD.
Candace: 510 2nd St, Lake Oswego. 2BD/1.2BA/1520 SF. Urban townhouse. Extra storage in garage. On tour. $425,000
543 2nd St, Lake Oswego. 2BD/2BA/1816 SF. One level, 2 master suites. 2 parking spaces. On tour. $710,000
Becky: 2671 Glen Eagles Rd, Lake Oswego. 3BD/3BA/4019 SF. 2BD/1BA guest house/office. .38 AC. On tour. $850,000
Linda: Eastmoreland 3BD/1.1BA. Huge living room. $549,900
Eastmoreland 4BD/3BA. 7,500SF lot. 2 car gar. $699,000
Patty: Eastside 2BD/2BA/~1800SF + 2 fin rooms in basement. Covered area in backyard. $350,000
3BD/2BA on main + 1BD and living areas downstairs. On Mt. Tabor w/beautiful views. ~$750,000
Daniette: Happy Valley. 3BD/2BA. 1 AC land + 2 car gar. 3 car gar halfway converted into ADU. On market 6/12. $440,000
Ann: Eastside. Needs work, but all appliances included. $160,000
Bill: On Mt. Tabor. 4BD/2BA. Updated upstairs. ~$550,000
Needs and Wants:
Patty: Needs house on West side (Tigard/Beaverton/Hillsboro) w/ .5 AC min of land. 3BD/2BA.
Up to $400,000
Bill: Needs Eastmoreland house w/3BD. ~$500,000
Peggy: Needs inner SE Portland under $350,000
Deann: Needs newer (Newer than 1990’s) 3 or 4 BD house with easy access to airport. Up to $350,000.
- American Home Shield last week paid 9 claims for $1,340.
- Update from SWMBA regarding the ‘pothole tax’. Looks like it’s going to go to the voters.
- Golf Tournament – Moreland is sponsoring a golf hole. Ideas? Let me know!
- 6-5 Database and Moxi Works with Todd Steinberg – 2:00 to 3:00 @ MO Hope you can make it!!
- 6-23 Communicate Effectively 9:00 to 4:00 with lunch @ RH
- 6-25 Investment Addendums – Ron Howard 2:00 to 3:00 @ MO
- 6-26 Evernote Tech Workshop – Fidelity 11:00 to 12:30 @ MO (NEW time)
- 6-24 to 27 NINJA INSTALLATION @ Home Builders 8:30 to 5:00 each day $650
- Infobesity – This word (made up in 1970) was written for Realtors, I’m sure! (attached)
- Winged M (MAC) Advertising – See Elisha if interested
- Ever feel like dropping a client in the middle of a transaction? J Doesn’t work well, but wouldn’t it be nice?
- Neighborhood News – Be sure to go to Todd’s class on Thursday!
- Handling return notes / checks correctly and WHY (Hint: State Statute)
- When getting the check and redeeming the note
- When you have an offer fail
- And….. It’s a nice touch to actually sign the client engagement letter before your clients do.
- Acceptance of Repairs – Good idea? Not if you represent the buyer.
- PMAR / City of Portland Party Sewer FAQ (Attached)
- Quick one pager on Flood Insurance changes effective 5-1-2014 (attached)
• Staging and Home Preparation – From our very own Peggy! Thank you for sharing! (Attached)
•Quick Flyers from TouchCMA – Heeeeeere’s Katie!
Windemere Mortgage – Clayton Scott