Pretty amazing construction graph! It’s really interesting to see how single family, multi-family and remodel dollars have followed such different paths the last few years. Check it out! http://goo.gl/avj3VJ
Wake Up! Wake Up! Were you on the Ramblin’ Rod show? Heck Harper? This is a nifty article with some video of the ‘old days’ in good old PDX. PS – I was on Ramblin’ Rod, Heck Harper, AND Mr. Duffy’s Cartoon Circus! http://goo.gl/WDlfRt
The Sellwood bridge project has been a pain, but what happens when they go home for the day? Well, how about spending millions of dollars AND here’s a cool story about one of the workers. Nice! http://goo.gl/UEJubj
Listings: Needs and Wants:
- Client Surveys!
- American Home Shield last week paid 12 claims for $2,115.
- Community Service Day is Friday, June 20th. T Shirt orders and Photo Release sigs due by THIS FRIDAY! May 30th.
- July is CONCERTS IN THE PARK month! Be sure to get your $52 check payable to Portland Parks to Elisha.
- Julianna and the Windermere Foundation:
- Check Presentation
- Windermere Foundation Golf Tourney @ Columbia Edgewater! Sweet! July 30th
- Moreland Fundraiser
- 5-28 Working with Investors @ RH 1:00 to 2:00 1 CE
- 6-1 Portland’s ADU Tour $25 Register at: http://accessorydwellings.org http://accessorydwellings.org/adu_tour/
- 6-5 Database and Moxi Works with Todd Steinberg – 2:00 to 3:00 @ MO
- 6-25 Investment Addendums – Ron Howard 2:00 to 3:00 @ MO
- 6-26 Evernote Tech Workshop – Fidelity 1:00 to 2:00 @ MO
- 6-24 to 27 NINJA INSTALLATION @ Home Builders 8:30 to 5:00 each day $650
- Dual Agency situation (attached) Just one page – if you weren’t at the meeting, be sure to read.
- How many inspections CAN a buyer have? Can the seller say no? How do you council your clients?
- Do you have ‘verification of earnest money being at escrow’ on your transaction checklist?
- Floods! Earthquakes! Fire! Landslides! Some great links (attached) This is the LAST page of the ‘May2014 Legal-Update’ pdf. These links are highly recommended for you to keep.
- Candace Blog – Nifty blog – hey it can be fun AND easy!
- Multnomah County Graph (Attached) Or if you need another graph like this for one of your listing presentations, just let me know. Candace already has!
Windemere Mortgage – Clayton Scott