For your Blog:
Far out and Groovy, Dude! Oregon is the 4th BEST Hippie Friendly state. I bet you can guess the best hippie CITY in the US! Yes? http://goo.gl/GTUwCC
Our PDX market is really making it tough for renters to become homeowners. We see it all the time with homes that are ‘first homeowner ready’ – they get purchased by investors. We LOVE our investors, but it ends up Portland being on the Top 10 toughest markets for renters. http://goo.gl/1rwwaU
Working mom on the west coast? Oregon is the place to be! Oregon is #1 with work-life balance, child care, and professional opportunities. I like that! http://goo.gl/yO06tv
Robin- 1917 SE Reedway St. 4BD/2BA/1959SF. Bungalow w/large backyard with deck. $415,000
Joan- 6507 SE 31st Ave. 5BD/2BA/5028SF. Built-ins, wood floors, large rooms. Extra office attached to master. $849,000
Ben- 20 NW 16th Ave. 1BD/1BA/558SF. Condo on main flr. Washer/dryer in unit. Storage in basement included. $160,000
Bill- in Milwaukie on SE 22nd. 5BD+office/2BA/~4900SF. Good outdoor space to entertain. $450,000
Candace- 543 2nd St #204, Lake Oswego. 2BD/2.5BA/1800SF. $719,000
510 2nd St, Lake Oswego. 2BD/2BA/1500SF. Townhouse. $425,000
Peggy- Home in Happy Valley. 4BD + den & bonus. ~$410,000
Needs and Wants:
Candace- Needs help with price opinion on 7932 SE Reed College Pl. 3BD/2BA/~2000SF.
Julianna- Front Porch Lady J
Megan- Needs Mid-century style in Eastmoreland Heights/Westmoreland/Reedway area up to $500,000
Gary- Needs a walk-in-ready 3BD/2BA in NE or close-in SE. $500,000-$650,000
Deann- Needs 3 or 4BD at least 2500SF within 15 min of airport. $350,000-$450,000
Daniette- Needs urban Contemporary or Modern style home in walkable neighborhood but with some outdoor space. Or at least work studio space. Up to $1.2 mil
- American Home Shield last week paid 6 claims for $1,176.
- Community Service Day is Friday, June 20th. Tee Shirt orders due by May 30th.
- July is CONCERTS IN THE PARK month! Be sure to get your $52 check payable to Portland Parks to Elisha.
- Legal Holiday – Memorial Day – May 26th. Office is closed.
- Windermere Foundation Golf Tourney @ Columbia Edgewater! Sweet! July 30th
- New WORC site tips – Katie!
5-22 SentriLock Training May 22 in East Portland (three sessions available)
5-22 Reputation Management @ MO 1:00 to 2:00. 1 CE
- 5-28 Working with Investors @ RH 1:00 to 2:00 1 CE
- 6-1 Portland’s ADU Tour $25 Register at: http://accessorydwellings.org http://accessorydwellings.org/adu_tour/
- 6-24 to 27 NINJA INSTALLATION @ Home Builders 8:30 to 5:00 each day $650
- Market Action – what are your talking points this month? http://goo.gl/iT3Nq8
- New vernacular – Casita, Dropzone, Costco Pantry, Floating Great Room, Ceiling is new 5th wall.
- Moxi Works – Start S-L-O-W – Pendings First
- Authorization to Exclude is b-a-c-k and LIVE. (attached) What should you do now?
- Need help with SentriLock? Three classes on the 22nd. http://goo.gl/aChrCd
- Exclusions discussion – how do you handle them?
- Tip: Copy and paste your Circle Pix MLS compliant virtual tour to your RMLS listing.
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau changes next year – BIGGY! You’ll NEED to take a class before!
- Heard of ‘Overbids’? Apparently a listing agent hadn’t either.
Windemere Mortgage – Clayton Scott