For your Blog:
Portland is one of the healthier cities, but we do love our healthcare. Middle income jobs are growing in this industry more than any other, and they are predicting a 22% increase in the next 10 years. I’m glad someone will be there for my aches and pains! http://goo.gl/nrUAdG
Ever seen a baby bird who has fallen out of a nest? What do you do? It’s happened each year here at the office. Here are 8 tips. Good to know! http://goo.gl/KSLg0p
Take my Portland…..please? Not sure Henny Youngman is the model, but good ‘ol PDX is in the top five FUNNY cities. http://goo.gl/8fytjT
Patty: 7615 SE 18th Ave. 2BD/1BA/2056SF. Fixer estate. $298,500
9614 N Clarendon. 3BD/2BA. $198,500. On market next week.
Reuben: 2909 SE Tacoma St. 3BD/3BA/1614SF. Near Duniway Elem. Next to green space. $349,900
Sue: Condo in Forest Heights. 2BD+ bonus/2BA. $259,900. On market Thursday.
Robin: SE 19th & Reedway. 4BD/2BA/~2000SF. Finished basement. $415,000. Available May 15th
Megan: Westmoreland home. 4BD/2.5BA/~3400SF. Cool porch, double lot on side. Do not want to sell to developers! Mid $800,000s. Available end of May.
Needs & Wants:
Julianna: Need in North Portland towards St. Johns. At least 2BD, two floors. ~$300,000
Need in Beaverton/Hillsboro with big yard and at least 2BD. ~$275,000
Daniette: Need around SE Foster & 82nd. At least 2BD and garage space. ~$200,000
Kathryn: Same as Daniette but under $200,000
Need something fabulous/special on Crystal Springs.
Need newer construction in Sellwood area around $650,000
Deann: Need in Gresham/outer SE 3BD/2BA. ~$200,000
Robin: Need anything in Sellwood/Westmoreland, please. 2 different buyers.
Need house with acreage in Central Oregon. Around Bend/Sisters area; north of Sun River.
Dana: Needs anything in Eastmoreland, please!
- American Home Shield last week paid 19 claims for $2,530.
- Community Service Day is Friday, June 20th. Mark your calendars!
- July is CONCERTS IN THE PARK month!
- Legal Holiday – Memorial Day – May 27th.
- Seis de Mayo Branch Meeting next week! Let’s celebrate. J
- 5-1 Qualified Mortgages @ LO 10:30 to 11:30 ONE CE Hour
- 5-7 Apps for iPads and Paperless Transaction @ Windermere Services 9-12 or 1-4 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5-16 Luxury RE Marketing – Premier Breakfast @ MAC http://goo.gl/VP2EwT $30
- 6-1 Portland’s ADU Tour $25 Register at: http://accessorydwellings.org http://accessorydwellings.org/adu_tour/
- Average Sales Price Chart versus 4.75% (attached)
- Foundation Pledge to ‘Friends of the Children’ email and posters (attached)
- Agents of Change Windermere Foundation flyer (attached)
- Concerts in the Park – NOW is the time to get ready!
- American Lifestyle Magazine – would you like a 10 minute presentation? Consensus at meeting said no thanks…
- Authorization to Exclude is b-a-c-k and LIVE on May 5th. (attached)
Windermere Mortgage – Clayton Scott