For your Blog:
You mean there might be a better slogan for Portland than ‘The city that works’? I know it’s a real motivator for tourists, but ….these suggestions are way more fun. I kinda like the first one! http://goo.gl/xiQguD
‘How Americans Die’ sounds a bit morbid, but since we were talking about taxes LAST WEEK…. This is really well done, and not morbid at all. It’s talking about trends over the past 50 year. http://goo.gl/Y8sPQe
Hey hon, how long has the meatloaf been in the fridge? After you get then answer, check out this informative website which tells you spoil times for foods. http://www.stilltasty.com
Thinking of moving to another zip code? This is a nifty online tool. You just put in two different zip codes, and you get all the cities stats side by side. I was actually surprised when I put in a Boise Idaho zip. http://goo.gl/QGwkaN
Bill: 6230 Summerlinn Way 2BD+loft/3BA/1750SF. Willamette River Valley views. 2 car gar. $305,000
Megan: NE 13th. “Classic Dollhouse” Victorian. 3BD/1BA w/finished attic and unfinished basement. In Woodlawn Triangle. $360,000 (2 weeks from market)
Patty: on SE 18th . 2BD/1BA fixer (borderline teardown). Under $300,000 (1 wk away)
Robin: 1343 SE Flavel. 4BD. Would love price opinions. On market Friday.
Reuben: SE 29th & Tacoma. 3BD/2.5BA/3 stories. Newer build (1 yr old), backs to wooded area and next to designated greenspace. Need help pricing! On market Friday.
Ben: – in Gladstone. 3BD/2BA/1300SF, 1 level. Low $200s. On market beginning of May.
-Condo on NW 16th & Burnside. 1BD/1BA/550SF. $160,000. On market in 2 weeks
Needs & Wants:
Daniette: Contemporary, preferably on West Side. 4BD up to $1 mil. Could also try Mid-century modern.
Bill: Need 2BD/1BA in Milwaukie/Montavilla/SE area ASAP. Up to $240,000
Kathryn: Need anything in Portland at least 2000SF ASAP. Prefers SE. Up to $550,000
Gary: Need 3BD on eastside, preferably northeast. Between $500,000-$700,000
Deann: Need 3BD/2BA in Gresham that isn’t short sale or foreclosure. Up to $200,000
Patty: Need penthouse condo, prefer Waterfront. 3BD or 2BD w/den. Up to $1.5 mil
Julianna: Need in Beaverton/Tigard up to $250,000. Also, front porch lady! J
- American Home Shield in branch client repair cards.
- AHS Appliance discounts. Pretty nice!
- Windermere First Look Tour – Don’t forget to use it!
- Windermere Listings up 16% – The market is up 2%
- Community Service Day is Friday, June 20th. Mark your calendars!
- Legal Holiday – Memorial Day – May 27th.
- Seis de Mayo Branch Meeting! (5-6-14)
- 4-23 Going Green Houses @ MO 1:00 to 2:00 ONE CE Hour
- 4-24 Circle Pix Workshop @ MO 1:00 to 2:00
- 5-1 Qualified Mortgages @ MO 10:30 to 11:30 ONE CE Hour
- Have buyers that can’t find the home they want? Contact home owners with 10+ years that fit criteria. LT agents have gotten TWELVE homes for their buyers this way!
- Moxie Works will be having three upcoming webinars. We’ll keep you posted. What I’ve heard so far? Neighborhood News is awesome!
- What makes a happy life? Pretty cool article (attached)
- April 25 Utilizing the Power of Luxury Portfolio 9:00 to 12:00 @ RH RSVP! firstname.lastname@example.org
- REMEMBER: Schedule a quick CirclePix ‘Silver level’ appointment with Katie or Elisha!
- Presentation Binders – When’s the last time you updated yours?
- 91 Referral / and Sphere Building Sources (Attached)
- We’ve had a several after close buyer calls where they don’t think the seller disclosed something. What do you say? (attached)
- Windermere integrated Ninja Folder
Windermere Mortgage – Clayton Scott