For your Blog:
Portland – Sprawl or no sprawl – you decide! Stats are so interesting (at least if you’re a geek). However the conclusions some spreadsheet guys make from the data can be totally contradictory. Quick read with some good info. http://goo.gl/l4SV2e
April 15th – what’s on YOUR mind? Taxes maybe? It’s always good to see how your money turns out when it leaves the nest. Did you raise it right? Here’s a breakdown of how Washington is treating your kids. http://goo.gl/2L6Gza
Who needs Augusta National? We have Eastmoreland Golf Course! Not saying the course prestige or quality is the same, but the beauty? Wow! Check out this quick video with history and some great videography. http://goo.gl/iq5anG
Bill: -Condo in West Linn. 2BD with loft/ 3BA/ ~2000SF. Hardwoods. On market 4/28/14. $305,000
-Powell & 63rd Ave. 3BD/1.5BA/~2100SF. Partially fin basement. $295,000
Linda: 6114 NE Multnomah St. 4BD/2BA/2531SF. Finished basement, private fenced yard w/covered deck and garden. $385,000
Reuben: On Tacoma near McLoughlin. 3BD/2BA. Newer construction. Help him out w/pricing it! J
Robin: -7924 SE 36th Ave. 4BD/2BA/2352SF. Partially fin basement. Great backyard. $599,900
-on SE Flavel. 4BD/2BA. Unfinished basement, new electrical panel, curb appeal. $599,000
Needs & Wants:
Candace: Needs condo close-in for single woman. Also needs duplex or multiplex.
Gary: Needs 3BD/2BA with yard near Legacy Emmanuel and close in. $500,000-$700,000 budget
Robin: Needs house with large space for metal working. Actual house doesn’t need to be too big.
Up to $700,000
- American Home Shield in branch client repair cards.
- Tulip Sale April 18th FRIDAY @ Lake Oswego Branch
- Electronics Recycling Event – April 19th @ Ainsworth Elementary (across the street from PH branch). Let your clients know! Share on Facebook! (Flyer attached)
- Community Service Day is Friday, June 20th. Mark you calendars!
- 4-17 Going Green Houses @ MO 1:00 to 2:00 ONE CE Hour
- 4-15&16 Relationship Marketing Specialist 8:30 to 5:00 @ Home Builders on Bangy Rd $149 http://goo.gl/9PWKN9
- 4-17 Bear Printing luncheon @ MO 11:30 to 1:00
- 4-18 Madison Ave Style Promo Writing – Premier Breakfast 8:45-10:15 @ MAC $30
- 4-24 Circle Pix Workshop @ MO 1:00 to 2:00
- Market Action – What are your talking points?
- Interesting Eastside stat for $500k plus sales this year over last year.
- Lead Paint – What if the buyers DO want to have it tested?
- Inspection Period – What terminates the buyer’s right to unconditionally disapprove?
- New Construction Inspection Periods – careful!
- Moxi Works (aka Broker in a Box) We need some ‘Early Adapters’. Interested?
- Our Neighborhood Watch is back! If you would like to have a personalized version for your sphere, please see Elisha.
- What do YOU think is a legal bedroom, or should I say… non-conforming?
- How do you handle Docusign and the Property Disclosure efficiently?
- Windermere Brand Tone – I like it!
- March Portland Odds of Selling by Price (Attached)
Windermere Mortgage – Clayton Scott